Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Do U Know Any Company That Needs Quality/business Process Consultants? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do U Know Any Company That Needs Quality/business Process Consultants? (513 Views)

subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days / Do You Know Any Company That Need Charcoal / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know Any Company That Needs Quality/business Process Consultants? by daiyegbe(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
I am looking for companies having challenges with their business processes and difficulty in establishing Quality of products/services. My intrest is in Small and medium size org.

Did you know that well defined and established Systems,processes and procedures benchmarked with International Best Practice would make organisations more effective? It would also position organisations for future growth (take them to the next level) i.e from small scale to medium scale etc.

If you have a small company no matter what the size is and you need to take it to the next level - hook me up and lets see what we can do to take it to the next level.

First 5 Companies get free consulting. (Incudes: A free design and concept of their Process Framework for effectiveness and growth)

Send me an email dukeaiyegbeni@gmail.com or call 08022225116

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Active Gsm Numbers For Campaign, Business Promotion? / Ago And Forcados Ttt Available / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.