Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) (62700 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by maridrug(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

OBO Davido has decided to gift each of his gang an Iphone after the osun election.

The popular musician shares photos of the Iphones with a caption "New Iphones for the gang"

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/davido-buys-iphone-for-his-gang-after.html

he did this last year...stop broadcasting fallacies. reasons we are not mentally productive as leaders of tomorrow (wetin i dey hear since oooo). Although the most important citizen of Nigeria said you're lazy, not because you can't work but due to your ineffective thoughts.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Onbami(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
You buying iPhone for gang and advice the rest of us to use infinix; Is that not witchcraft?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by candygist: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Airforce1:
The Adelekes got good heart

The good people of Osun state would have cause to smile under Ademola Adeleke's leadership .

We need a man like ademola Adeleke in Imo State too

He will buy iPhone for all of you
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by bigtt76(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Took that right out of my mouth grin Infinix be cursing now cheesy

Tonymegabush1:
Infinix ambassador is buying another brand of phone odi egwu.... You see why o don't subscribe to celebrities bin a brand ambassador even the phone Infinix gave him o doubt if he is using it....

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by oisujeh(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
amaniro:

oshey account manager
Chai grin
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by mhayorstically7(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
rentAcock:
Even me sef I won't collect this kind of gift. Why will you buy things for people and then brag about it on social media? I see only three pieces there. Last last he bought 4 iphone Xs and not X Max 64gb for 520k. Bragging as if he bought iphone X for everyone osun state. And any poverty stricken person who tries to quote me saying rubbish like which one you have, I have my own as well so no it's not bad bele or jealousy.
Bad Mouth Kill U Dea
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by rentAcock(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
mhayorstically7:
Bad Mouth Kill U Dea

Yo mama
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by williams40: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
rottennaija:
And so the rich continue to get richer while the poor, those who voted and ensure their vote counts will continue to salivate...
so Davido is now a politician abi. Bros wetin na? What's the way? #letsgrownigeria. Nigeria can be fixed. It starts from me and you
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Iamsimone17:
That money could have been used to help Nigeria but it is wasted on a phone
shut up
gud sir men ri ta

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
rentAcock:
Even me sef I won't collect this kind of gift. Why will you buy things for people and then brag about it on social media? I see only three pieces there. Last last he bought 4 iphone Xs and not X Max 64gb for 520k. Bragging as if he bought iphone X for everyone osun state. And any poverty stricken person who tries to quote me saying rubbish like which one you have, I have my own as well so no it's not bad bele or jealousy.
shut up

all dix write up were e go
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
tolexy111:
fooool, you think he'll be sharing money abi. Leadership to you is all about gifting people, bah? Clueless people
akporapobe

human being calling his 4low human being a fool

haba buhari
smiley sad
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by rentAcock(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
peterangelo:

shut up

all dix write up were e go

_fuck off
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
rentAcock:

Yo mama
posin real mother
2big gown men haba buhari smiley wink
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Infinix ambassador is buying another brand of phone odi egwu.... You see why o don't subscribe to celebrities bin a brand ambassador even the phone Infinix gave him o doubt if he is using it....

You are so correct.

If he had bought the best infinix phones for his gang, it will give the brand a powerful oomph and spoke sales.

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Memphitz537(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
And to think he's a brand ambassador for Infinix phones. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by ayEbeneyzer(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Iamsimone17:
That money could have been used to help Nigeria but it is wasted on a phone
is it ur waste
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Airforce1:

The poorest in the gang is worth 20million naira .

Shut your mouth you lienus

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wow let's see if he will buy data for them too. I see this as petty.....buying phones for adults. Just don't seem right. If they can't earn it.....the gesture will be counterproductive.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
michael142:

To kill you just dey hungry me. Wasted sperm

Loool cheesy
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by ufuosman(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good of him
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by liljaydee(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
rottennaija:
And so the rich continue to get richer while the poor, those who voted and ensure their vote counts will continue to salivate...

If na the iphone you want.... come and take it
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by casspersteve: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Attitudinal nonsense

1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2018
amaniro:

oshey account manager
See finishingtongue

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Pls how do I get Davido's attention. I need an IPhone.
Should I curse him Papa or Chioma.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Pls how do I get Davido's attention. I need an IPhone.
Should I curse him Papa or Chioma.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by aziaka111(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2018
amaniro:

oshey account manager
dat d truth d poorest in dat gang is worth 3OM
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) by gadada98: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2018
coolb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Samuel Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.