Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If You Can Teach You Will Get The Money ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Can Teach You Will Get The Money ! (1016 Views)

8 Things Hostel Life Will Teach You! / 12 Useful Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School / Things They Wouldnt Teach You At School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Teach You Will Get The Money ! by akingold(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2007
ARE YOU A TEACHER?, DO YOU LIKE TO TEACH?, DO YOU FIND PLEASURE IN TEACHING PEOPLE ACCADERMIC WORK?, ARE YOU A GRADUATE LOOKING FOR WORK?, DO YOU GRADUATE AS A NCE OR EDUACATIONIST AND LOOKING FOR WORK SOMEWHERE?
Pls notify so that i can open your eyes to the way you can teach people of your choice without carry your degree or write any application to any else, and make more than #30,000.00 monthly!
IT TIE FOR YOU TO CREATE
Re: If You Can Teach You Will Get The Money ! by gadedirin(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2007
Hi,

[b]Thanks alot but that's easy for you to say! Look I'm a teacher and I can authoritatively tell you that majority of my students are NOT interested in becoming teachers!

Any way, you didn't say how or what I need to do?, Is your offer a temporal thing or what? What subjects or courses do you have in mind? I a Maths graduate, and one thing I have discovered with teaching is this "There is a spirit behind it, if you don't leave it on time, you'll be possessed forever" sad

Please just tell me something i don't already know!

Adedirin A. E
[/b]
Re: If You Can Teach You Will Get The Money ! by akingold(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2007
hello guy,
i burst into laugh when i saw ur written up! you see, all what you are saying is not what am saying but rather than OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE SIMPLE WAY YOU CAN MAKE MASSIVE POND OF MONEY WITH THAT TEACHING SKILLS YOU HAVE EVEN MORE THAN THOSE THAT TEACH FROM 7 TO 4PM!
NOTE:wHEN YOU Head something new to your areas of curse why can't you develop strong passion for it atlest know some about it even IF IT GOING TO COST YOU SOMETHING.KNOWLEGDE IS POWER!
Right now as am typing this mail, i have just went to my bank to deposit the amount i collect yesterday! I CAN NEVER WRITE ANY FORM OF APPLICATION ANYMORE.Take it!
Do'nt condermed unless you wouldn't get to anyway but rather open up to IDEALKNOWLDEGE COURSE.
getpaidforum22@yahoo.com
Re: If You Can Teach You Will Get The Money ! by ishmael(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2007
akingold:

ARE YOU A TEACHER?, DO YOU LIKE TO TEACH?, DO YOU FIND PLEASURE IN TEACHING PEOPLE ACCADERMIC WORK?, ARE YOU A GRADUATE LOOKING FOR WORK?, DO YOU GRADUATE AS A NCE OR EDUACATIONIST AND LOOKING FOR WORK SOMEWHERE?
Please notify so that i can open your eyes to the way you can teach people of your choice without carry your degree or write any application to any else, and make more than #30,000.00 monthly!
IT TIE FOR YOU TO CREATE

Hey man i can teach and want to teach and make money like you. How do you make the money?? Hope its not fraud sha?? Hook me up on ishmaelxy@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Heard OAU Is Resuming In August / Whats Up At Fut Minna / Kaduna State Admission List For Remedials Is Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.