Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Became Famous While Davido Was Still wearing Diapers-oma Akatugba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Became Famous While Davido Was Still wearing Diapers-oma Akatugba (1011 Views)

Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Sophia Was Touring With Tiwa Savage, While Davido Was With Amanda After The Rumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became Famous While Davido Was Still wearing Diapers-oma Akatugba by Ericsonbaba: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Popular Sport Analyst, Oma Akatugba has recently stirred up controversy with his comment about David Adeleke popularly known as Davido.

Oma took to micro blogging site, Twitter to pass across an opinion on the highly revered singer.

His post on Twitter read thus:

Davido says you should rise and be killed like ants while he did not vote. Perhaps he does not even have a PVC because if he had, he would have made a billboard just like his NYSC uniform picture. But you are here insulting those who are not ass lickers like you. Get a life!. Oma tweeted

Me and Davido no Dey the same lane. Him na star I be legend. Shoe get size.

Shocked by the opinion of the Sport Analyst, a twitter follower by the handle @ King_Sceptre , challlenged him by tweeting thus

'...You wan use @iam_Davido trend and get famous at all cause!! .....remember @iam_Davido didn't get famous this way !'

The controversial sports analyst responded back with thus

' I became famous while Davido was still in diapers." Oma Akatugba squealed.

Meanwhile, Davido has maitained a stoic silence over the development.

We shall keep you posted as events unfold.

Re: I Became Famous While Davido Was Still wearing Diapers-oma Akatugba by gaby(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
What's the story here...

Dude could be right, there's Star Larger Beer and There's Legend extra Stout,whichever gives you the best kick is the highest...

Abi no be so??

Those in favour of this motion say ayeee, those against say nayyy

The ayes will always have it...

Go and ask Saraki and his gang...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: I Became Famous While Davido Was Still wearing Diapers-oma Akatugba by neolboy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mumu
Re: I Became Famous While Davido Was Still wearing Diapers-oma Akatugba by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
People and social media in this country just makes me weep, why is this clown beefing another clown named davido all in the name of treading

Abegee come and sell your personal verified Nigerian AdSense account to me today

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Breaks Her Silence After Being Called Out By Solaja / Picazo Murder Olamide In Dance Competition [ Zanku Legwork] / Omoni Oboli Looking So Angelic And Fascinating In New Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.