Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! (795 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by Henryfocoyo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wizkid was a born superstar while Davido was the under dog - Akon !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy0ikqFhgNE&feature=share&si=ELPmzJkDCLju2KnD5oyZMQ
Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by Henryfocoyo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Henryfocoyo:
Wizkid was a born superstar while Davido was the under dog - Akon !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy0ikqFhgNE&feature=share&si=ELPmzJkDCLju2KnD5oyZMQ
To me if listen to what he said clearly and understand. These guys be like Ronaldo, Messi, one is super talented and one is hardworking than anyone else. Wizkid is talented and davido is hardworking like he keep doing anything to meet up. He’s great
Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by Shalommy(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wizkid talented with yansh songs? Chaii... Wizkid songs are shits. Davido try small. I can't use my money to buy wizkid song. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by HolyMan12: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Frog voice on the beat cool
Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by HolyMan12: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Wizkid talented with yansh songs? Chaii... Wizkid songs are shits. Davido try small. I can't use my money to buy wizkid song. Chaii
Long time.

Shalommy my Sexy Wall Lizard cool
Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by elonmuskbaby: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Henryfocoyo:
To me if listen to what he said clearly and understand. These guys be like Ronaldo, Messi, one is super talented and one is hardworking than anyone else. Wizkid is talented and davido is hardworking like he keep doing anything to meet up. He’s great
they are both individually good in their own distinct ways
Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by Iliveforever(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:
Frog voice on the beat cool

How much is ur life worth with ur Celine Dione voice?
Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by princefrank76: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
She tell me say
She tell me say

The same lines in ten different songs and you call that talent??
Re: Wizkid Was A Born Superstar While Davido Was The Under Dog - Akon !! by emmabest2000(m): 2:50am On Oct 01, 2022
princefrank76:
She tell me say
She tell me say

The same lines in ten different songs and you call that talent??

I wonder oo cheesy
The guy always repeat the word over and over again grin

Na lucky guy he be though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Son Ifeanyi Was Seen Inside The Pool 4 Days Ago (video /pix) / Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State / Na Education Separate Una” Toke Makinwa, To Twitter Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.