Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Oceanic Bank Urgent. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Urgent. (3259 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Urgent. by ogoski: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2007
Please who has an idea of when of the next Oceanic bank test is in lagos, i was invited for one on the 11/o4/07 at Abuja and i cant make it becos of distance. I will really appreciate the reply.
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by xcop(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2007
ogoski, pls where is the venue for the one in Abuja, which u were invited for. pls u can txt it to me 08034910757. i dey beggggggggggggggggggggg ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by ifeme: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2007
pls tell me how oceanic test look like cos l am invited at abuja.
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by mamto: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
the format of the oceanic Bank test:

1. mathematics---(know business maths, and some basic JSS MATHS). IS NOT THAT HEAVY THE QUESTNS(15 QUESTN.)

2. ENLISH LANG.--(FIIL IN THE GAP)(20 QUESTN.)
3. ENGLSH LANG.--(NEAREST AND OPOSITE IN MEANING OF WORDS((15QUESTN.)
4.CURRENT AFFAIRS--(KNOW ABOUT THE COURT OF ARM, FORMER N PRESENT CBN GOV., INEC CHRMAN,HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL, ABOUT LAST WORLD CUP.
5. KNOW SOME LITTLE THINGS IN ECOMICS ABOUT BANKING
6. KNOW SOME OF THE BANKING TERM

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK shocked
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by onmakpo: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2007
ogoski can u tell fellow nairalanders the venue of the test
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by ROLLIN(f): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
hi evry one, am new on naira land . just wanna say hii to everyone and to ask if any one knows anything about the march first back test. cheerssss,
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by missp: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2007
pls does anyone know if the results of the ocenic bank test of 17th february held in lagos is out.
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by AJT1: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2007
Does anybody kno Ibadan test centre
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by onmakpo: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
it is like the order of the day now is for fellow nairalander is 2 seek information without giving info.they want 2 be at the receiving end only.is this forum not 2 keep people informed? it still baffles me whether the anwer is yes or no.kudos ogoski and ifeme for hoarding information sad sad
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by onmakpo: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2007
nairalanders the venue of the test is oceanic bank in asokoro abuja.ciao
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by barry06(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2007
onmakpo, that infor is not sufficient. pls kindly tell the date and time plsssssssssss.
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by lovemewel(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2007
pls wen is lagos text holding,venue and time 08035742533 or oluchinwoke2001@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by ikhideman(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2007
Hi guys,

By the Grace of God I was posted to Oceanic Bank(NYSC Batch A-Lagos), just left camp last week; i'm not goin for any test, a memo at the Head Office directed us to send our particulars to their(Oceanic Bank's) e-mail address on or b4 April 10th.
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by Amysailor: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2007
ikhideman, pls what is the email adress for oceanic bank?I have served buti want to send ny cv there and don't know how. I hve posted on their site but i do not think hey are using that. Kindly the alternate email adress to e pls amysailor@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by vivianng(f): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2007
hi dear bros nd sis,please could someone tell me d time 4 oceanic bank test in abj.will they allow get crashers?
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by ikhideman(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2007
Amysailor, the e-mail address is 4 corpers only! U would need to write the test becos i asked someone there & he said the test isnt for me(corpers). Good Luck!
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by deyour(f): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2007
Please has anyone been contacted by oceanic bank for the test written in PH in March?
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by crito(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2007
pls when is lagos test going to hold?
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by bighead: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2007
I wrote the Test also in PH.no news yet? i WONDER WHAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by saxon(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2007
Na wa o! I wrote the oceanic bank test in ph too. i thought they had called those they wanted and left out the others including me. Never knew that they haven't called any body at all. However, anybody called should pls keep the house posted.
Re: Oceanic Bank Urgent. by tglaz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
as an individual who has a very strong flair for the banking sector.i have applied for oceanic bank entry level.i reside in lagos n will really appleciate if we are informed in due time as regards the date of the test.

(1) (Reply)

Dpr Application Still Writing Pending Successful Submission / A Friends Interview Experience At Pals Concierge. / How Much Exactly Is A Graduate Starting Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.