Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership. Photos (439 Views)

2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos / Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership (photos) / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Earlier today, members of the dreaded cult group known as Islands trooped out of their hideout in a bush to surrender their weapons to the authorities while denouncing their membership of the cult groups in Ukanafun and Etim Ekpo local government areas of Akwa Ibom state. 

Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State signed into force, the Cultism and other Violent Behaviour Prohibition Order 2018 with effect from March 12, 2018.

Governor Emmanuel said the security issues reported recently in Etim Ekpo, Ukanfun and Ikot Ekpene Local Government Areas of the state necessitated the security re-enforcements. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/islands-cultists-denounce-membership-surrender-their-weapons.html

Re: Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership. Photos by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
No difference between cultists and Nigerian soldiers. I see no reason why one person will "offend" and you'll decide to gather 10 of your frat members to go and arrange him in his own house.

My university days in the 90s one of them got into a fracas with me . I tell am say if dem born him papa well make e find me reach house. See na my house dey that junction if dem born you well come find me for there. Luckily for me my then girlfriend called me that night to keep her company at her own apartment 30min drive away.

The following morning I was told by my neighbor that 16 of my "friends" came looking for me the previous night and they where so eager to see me before leaving.
Re: Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership. Photos by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
c

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Shot Judge, Sentenced To Life In Prison / White Man Shoots At Black Teenager Asking For Directions To School. / Invigilator throws exam papers at A student for handing him his papers with left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.