Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Want To Let Her Go After 3years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Let Her Go After 3years (349 Views)

“Let Her Breathe” - Chef Dammy Spotted Fetching Water Without Her Bodyguards / Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? / Should I Let Her Go Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Let Her Go After 3years by enzojaylini: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
I was at shock when I discovered my woman of almost 3yrs is seeing someone else and we plan to marry by February.

Last 2weeks Friday around noon I called to check on her and she promised to come over by sat suddenly her number wasn't reachable all thru out that friday. After persistent calls from Friday evening to that Saturday night I called her friend to help me check on her for me and her friend called me later that she's fine and she's with her boyfriend, I was heart breaking he even sent me the recorded conversation she had but why has she been avoiding my calls obviously she's with another man, her friend told me to forget her. So after Few minutes of persistent calling, a man picked it saying his gf has been avoiding my calls all day that she's asleep so what do I want and there I discovered she has been dating the guy for a year. After much talk with the guy, he woke her up and my gf of almost 3yrs denied me that we are just friends. We arqued and argued and I hung up the call. On Sunday evening she called begging that its her bro that picked it and they don't know she has a relationship with me and thats why she denied me which she didnt know i sent her friend to call her and she sounded fine that night few minutes after she ignored my calls. I was surprised that she could even lie to cover up. She didn't know her friend called me after she spoke to her to know her whereabout
I've been down since and just getting myself. She still claims its her family ish that my argue with her that night led to her family to seize her phone and she putting all the blame on me Now, I want to let her be but I want do that gradually.... What do you think guys?
Re: I Want To Let Her Go After 3years by gabinogem(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
smh... una matter don tire me for this country.
Re: I Want To Let Her Go After 3years by OneCorner: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
She’s not lying. She called me about d matter too
Go and beg her for not trusting her

(1) (Reply)

Charged Up To N1000 For "USSD Session Charge" / How To Get Free 1gb Data On Your Airtel Sim / Oh Wow: Meet The 14 Year Old Nigerian Student With An Electric Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.