Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old (33970 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Diso60090(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

D

You be mumu
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by 93Miles: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Diso60090:

You be mumu

Are you not the fvckwit that told me that nobody looked for me? As If I asked if someone looked for me.

Be nose poking. Run yo mouth and keep the gossip on.

I wonder why niggas gossip than hoes these days.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Diso60090(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Are you not the fvckwit that told me that nobody looked for me? As If I asked if someone looked for me.

Be nose poking. Run yo mouth and keep the gossip on.

I wonder why niggas gossip than hoes these days.

Ehen ok na bring it on kitten head by the time i finish with you then you will know that I am your father
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by ImaIma1(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2018
His curiosity should lead him to prison. Let him continue his curious project there.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
starboy86:
Lagos state and bad news everyday is like bread n butter, no be me talk am ooo
If you are current... you will know that bad news happens in every state across Nigeria
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Ikpewe: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
tuzeriouz:
The suspect is most lifeless that Buhari.
ENGLISH PLEASE.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
That's serious o.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Reelmii: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
his dick should be cut into two, cos I am curious to know where sperm comes out from
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
He's very stupid o, he was not wise, he should have viewed it inside the biology text book, maybe he wanted seeing the original.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hahahahahahah! pedeophilisity: It can be defined as the act of opening an underage girls privates to view no peruse its innards to enable one mature into a full grown pedeophile
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Edoziesmart(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
seun which kind of useless and erotic news this bias mods are pushing to front page leaving the educated articles to be buried?

spit out.
believe this fabricated article at your own peril
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by mekleelex200(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Them say curiosity dey kill pussy, he has used his curiosity to kill a two years old girl ' pussy.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by surulere012: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
I have nothing to say to that youngman.

No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by tuzeriouz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ikpewe:
ENGLISH PLEASE.
Slow witted
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by ikorodureporta: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by vindisick: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
DAntivirus:
I'll suggest a huge iron rod be inserted into his ass too in a bid to investigate how a mans excretory system looks like out of curiosity...

Useless animal!
Will you also do all this if your first son was caught in such an act? Sex education should be inducted into our secondary school curriculum. In that way, the society can curb indecent activities such as this
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by billyG(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
I advice him & his likes to buy only #100 snail for his curiosity project grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures As MTN Main Ilorin Office Got Burnt (2015) / Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) / Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.