Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

See What I Saw On Youtube - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What I Saw On Youtube (1302 Views)

Is It Advice Able To Buy This Itel Powerbank I Saw On Jumia? / See What I Saw On My SMS Delivery Report. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Youtube by ddjay: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2018
yoruba people abeg no vex,explain this custume on his face and interpret what they are saying in the title and content..no hate abeg,lets keep it clean and because of God,no hate speach abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qFibouhtY
Re: See What I Saw On Youtube by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
The make up costume is obvious na!

1. Evil man with eye on forehead and horn on the head. You can also refer to him as a monster or the devil.
2. Title literarily means Man with power of nine men aka strong man.
3. I will give word for word interpretation of the movie dialogue in 30 days time.
Re: See What I Saw On Youtube by ddjay: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
jidemoh:
The make up costume is obvious na!

1. Evil man with eye on forehead and horn on the head. You can also refer to him as a monster or the devil.
2. Title literarily means Man with power of nine men aka strong man.
3. I will give word for word interpretation of the movie dialogue in 30 days time.
ok,tnk u sir

(1) (Reply)

Your Help Is Need:my Infinx S4 Hangs / Doogee X90 / Have Your Airtel Network Been Having These USSD Code Issues(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.