Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ibadan Apartment Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ibadan Apartment Help (360 Views)

2-Bedroom Apartment For Rent with all Facilities / New Apartment For Rent For People Around Abk / 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Apartment Help by 7years: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys;
So am planning to relocate to ibadan early next year and I know the cost of living is kinda low but I still have some questions.
*1 Like how much can I get a 1bedroom flat
in a serene environment with legit security not an area thief is gonna invade everytime
*2 What area is less prone to flood as I know that's a major challenge in Ibadan
*3 What's the electricity like in ibadan like how many hours in a da
Re: Ibadan Apartment Help by Heartbender: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Check my signature and call
7years:
Hello guys;
So am planning to relocate to ibadan early next year and I know the cost of living is kinda low but I still have some questions.
*1 Like how much can I get a 1bedroom flat
in a serene environment with legit security not an area thief is gonna invade everytime
*2 What area is less prone to flood as I know that's a major challenge in Ibadan
*3 What's the electricity like in ibadan like how many hours in a da
Re: Ibadan Apartment Help by 7years: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Heartbender:
Check my signature and call
Which amongst the 3 is your whatsapp contact?
Re: Ibadan Apartment Help by Edmen(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
hmm..I stayed in ibadan for roughly two years..It might not be easy getting a one room flat..A two room self contain is preferable. .
During my time there I lived along ring road ibadan, the nature of my job then made me leave the house very early and sometimes close very late..so to some extent the security situation in that area is quite okay...If you are looking for an apartment, I would advice you look for around challenge area, ring road, adeoyo. .oluyole estate..liberty road etc and the areas re free of erosion ..
not forgetting the light situation there is very very okay

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Apartment Help by 7years: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Edmen:
hmm..I stayed in ibadan for roughly two years..It might not be easy getting a one room flat..A two room self contain is preferable. .
During my time there I lived along ring road ibadan, the nature of my job then made me leave the house very early and sometimes close very late..so to some extent the security situation in that area is quite okay...If you are looking for an apartment, I would advice you look for around challenge area, ring road, adeoyo. .oluyole estate..liberty road etc and the areas re free of erosion ..
not forgetting the light situation there is very very okay
thanks for this bro please do you have any agent contact or someone you can Link me up with
abeg bro
Re: Ibadan Apartment Help by Edmen(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
7years:

thanks for this bro please do you have any agent contact or someone you can Link me up with
abeg bro
sorry but I don't have them anymore....when you get to ibadan though, there are lots of agents along ring road..I can remember there is one at teju hospital road junction and another at adeoyo junction. .They will be able to assist you
Re: Ibadan Apartment Help by 7years: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Edmen:

sorry but I don't have them anymore....when you get to ibadan though, there are lots of agents along ring road..I can remember there is one at teju hospital road junction and another at adeoyo junction. .They will be able to assist you
Thanks a lot bro
I really appreciate
Re: Ibadan Apartment Help by Edmen(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
7years:
Thanks a lot bro I really appreciate
you re welcome

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex At Sangotedo Ajah For #55m / To Let""" Tastefully 3bedroom Flat @ Ogudu Ori Oke (pictures) New House / Bed Sitter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.