Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings (19721 Views)

ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education / Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by MrRhymes101(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
UNN again? Me school, me love... Wedding MC

2 Likes

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by TheVictorious(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
iriakanns:
please there is one school that strikes more than thunder,what is their position?
And the other one that refused to answer moau lag nko?

THE isn't concerned about just every school

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by rubyjan(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
christejames:
Gradually we are coming to claim our rightfully position that became redundant for some years.

Great Lions and lionesses!
Great. Greatest gbosa.

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by nicason(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oya over to ABU thanks to fanatics onnn campus .

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by HigherEd: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Well, As a nation, I see no reason why we cannot aspire to be top 10!!! We are so relaxed to being average, so no worries, most private schools are just hyped up in Nigeria, cause the true value of a school lies on the innovations made by its alumni’s
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/26/covenant-university-striving-to-be-among-worlds-top-10-oyedepo/

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Adakintroy: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Firebomber:

how does the trash you wrote relate to the point the guy made now?

I guess covenant should have allow your jassabel sister to invade There school like they are disgracing themselve in all the state and federal institution in the name of Civilization.

Trash

Trash..no..no...this is no trash. This is a warning. Your not in a school..your in a time loop..Calvinist time loop.

Go find Jesus again..many winners saints.
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by Adakintroy: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2018
HigherEd:

What has my statement of rules and regulation got to do with depriving poor pepple of admission spaces.

Sooryy..wrong comment.
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by 99miles(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Adakintroy:

You word lack love and compasion. Just pure Disdain.

When the poor come to you cap in hand pleading for admission this is how you turn them back. Like one without love. Shame on you.

Be kind to strangers. For many in doing so have entertained angels.

No one great will come from such an institution. Marginal great yes maybe. But great men...no!

Why!..ask Jesse father of david. While they look to the heavens they come from beneath the earth.
what is this one even saying! mad people everywhere.
Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by FrostyButter: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Well, As a nation, I see no reason why we cannot aspire to be top 10!!! We are so relaxed to being average, so no worries, most private schools are just hyped up in Nigeria, cause the true value of a school lies on the innovations made by its alumni’s

There are many great CU alumni even inventors, you should take time to check them up online and they are making waves world wide wink

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2018
TheVictorious:

Exactly. Currently one of the highest in Africa officially!
I am awed. They are actually the best in West Africa. I mean, they beat University of Ghana for goodness sake.
Even I wanted to attend it then before I got admission.
I hear Chinese Universities made the largest stride on the ranking this year too.

@Topic, sadly my alma mata Madonna Uni didnt get to make the top 1000 spot. cry

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by frankfab(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Great Lions and Lionessess roar!!!

1 Like

Re: Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings by CodeTemplar: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2018
Diatec:

Remember, you don't have to comment if you don't have any right opinion. #Greatife
But the guy was right to ask about the highly funded Oba Awon Unifasiti. How can OAU not be up their with the very best?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers / Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu / LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.