Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? (1740 Views)

Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Rafael Nadal Wins Eighth French Open Title / Rafael Nadal Vs Roger Federer Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by 2black(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
I read a lot of sports chat forums and find people ickering about who is the better between this two greats.What do u think?
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
Nadal or Federer who has the most titles?
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
Real Madrid and Barcelona
who has the most titles?

Barca is the king

as Barca is to footie, thats the way Nadal is to tennis

The new world order is heralding, Nadal shits on everyone
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
tkb417:

who has the most titles?

Barca is the king

as Barca is to footie, thats the way Nadal is to tennis

The new world order is heralding, Nadal shits on everyone
Which titles? Is it Laliga or champions league? Get your facts right before posting heamorrhoid.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by Kx: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2010
tkb417:

who has the most titles?

Barca is the king

Typical of most barca fans
what title are u talking about?
how many una get compared to madrid?
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2010
Kx:

Typical of most barca fans
what title are u talking about?
how many una get compared to madrid?
u dont understand english

i cannot help u

and oh yeah, im a Man U fan
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by 2black(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
Let's look at it this way:Nadal is just getting to his prime while Federer's best years are ehind him so one shouldn't talk about the numer of titles each of them has won.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
snowdrops:

Which titles? Is it Laliga or champions league? Get your facts right before posting heamorrhoid.
another illiterate or what?

u started it by saying who has won more titles between Nadal and Federer right?

by your dumb analogy, Federer is the king cos he has won more titles

who has more titles between Madrid and Barca? answer is Madrid

will anyone say Madrid are better than Barca today?
hell no

Barca shits on Madrid as we speak today

have u drawn any inference?
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ tkb417

What a confused soul you are. You are desperately trying to hang on to any strings as you fall down the pits of ignominy.

You cannot compare two great champions based on their form at this very second. It is based on their form over their respective careers or years as a club.

Like wise can you compare maradonna in 1986 with pele in 1966?

At first i did not even want to waste cerebral space responding to your questions.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
another waste of bandwith from a Mofo

I am not comparing Maradona to Pele cos they played in diff eras. The comparison is between 2 clubs and 2 tennis players presently playing active footie and tennis

The only thing past records is good for is to seed players/teams in tennis/football; past recordsĀ  has got no bearing when determining how good you are. FYI doofus, Nadal is number 1 on ATP ranking but has won fewer grandslams compared to FED. Barca is the present la liga champion but they havent won as many trophies as Real Madrid.

How good you are today is what we are interested in if not, Brasil would have been handed the world cup b4 the world cup kicked off

will you say Aston Villa is a greater club than Arsenal cos they won a UCL trophy and arsenal hasnt?

I think NL is fast becoming a gathering of intellectually incapacitated people

and he comes in full swagger confidently posting opaks

u shd be a sacrificial lamb to the gods of intelligence
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
Typical over syllabus from overzealous fans. Let it remain on tennis&dnt bring in football. Who won the most grand slam titles to date? Who has worn the four grand slams of the 2 to date? Once u answer these. We would know the greatest
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^^^ typical moronic response from empty heads

if u went to school, u'll know its allowed to benchmark, relate like terms/events/activities to make informed inferences

afofun alainironu ara galatia
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
Federer and that's coming from a devoted Nadal fan.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
davidylan:

Federer and that's coming from a devoted Nadal fan.
thks david for the logical response. Isnt it obvious?
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by MandingoII(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
Currently it is Nadal with the JUICE

Dudes have caught up to Federer. Nadal's weight of shot can still grind down the field.

whether nadal can last for years is another questions.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
MandingoII:

Currently it is Nadal with the JUICE

Dudes have caught up to Federer. Nadal's weight of shot can still grind down the field.

whether nadal can last for years is another questions.

this is nonsense. The title asked a question - Fed or Nadal who is the better player? the answer is Federer. Has nothing to do with current juice.
Dudes have "caught up" to Federer BECAUSE he is 29! He wont be 20 forever . . . at some point his body is bound to give out. If the dudes who have caught up with him can only beat him now that he is old and spent then i dont consider them serious contenders. Besides Rafa Nadal, who else could beat Federer at his peak?

Actually, Nadal's brilliance is not down to "weight of shot" (something you hear from folks who only watch tennis 4 times a yr), if not the likes of Soderling, DelPotro, Davydenko would be multiple slam winners by now.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
tkb417:

another waste of bandwith from a Mofo

I am not comparing Maradona to Pele cos they played in diff eras. The comparison is between 2 clubs and 2 tennis players presently playing active footie and tennis

The only thing past records is good for is to seed players/teams in tennis/football; past recordsĀ  has got no bearing when determining how good you are. FYI doofus, Nadal is number 1 on ATP ranking but has won fewer grandslams compared to FED. Barca is the present la liga champion but they havent won as many trophies as Real Madrid.

How good you are today is what we are interested in if not, Brasil would have been handed the world cup b4 the world cup kicked off

will you say Aston Villa is a greater club than Arsenal cos they won a UCL trophy and arsenal hasnt?

I think NL is fast becoming a gathering of intellectually incapacitated people

and he comes in full swagger confidently posting opaks

u shd be a sacrificial lamb to the gods of intelligence
Theres no point reasoning with you. Its clear you have an atrophic frontal lobe. You dont have to post on here just because you want to increase you post count, eh. Next time read what sensible people write down. Make your parents and village proud.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
toba:

Typical over syllabus from overzealous fans. Let it remain on tennis&dnt bring in football. Who won the most grand slam titles to date? Who has worn the four grand slams of the 2 to date? Once u answer these. We would know the greatest
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2010
snowdrops:

Theres no point reasoning with you. Its clear you have an atrophic frontal lobe. You dont have to post on here just because you want to increase you post count, eh. Next time read what sensible people write down. Make your parents and village proud.
I taught its only tudor in the religion section that gets agitated,aggressive,insultive&nasty. Now i know we have plenty cra.zy pple on Nl, with the kind of rage that have been exhibited here over little issue. Na wa for Nigerians. If some pple were God they can wipe out the entire world for little thing
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by jalether(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2010
Isn't the answer obvious. . . . of course, Federer is the better player
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2010
davidylan:

this is nonsense. The title asked a question - Fed or Nadal who is the better player? the answer is Federer. Has nothing to do with current juice.
Dudes have "caught up" to Federer BECAUSE he is 29! He wont be 20 forever . . . at some point his body is bound to give out. If the dudes who have caught up with him can only beat him now that he is old and spent then i dont consider them serious contenders. Besides Rafa Nadal, who else could beat Federer at his peak?

Actually, Nadal's brilliance is not down to "weight of shot" (something you hear from folks who only watch tennis 4 times a yr), if not the likes of Soderling, DelPotro, Davydenko would be multiple slam winners by now.
unbelievable

if FED is 29 and Nadal is younger

doesnt it make sense to you that if Nadal and FED are both 29, he'll probably have won more titles?

they didnt start the same time, hence u cant tell me FED is better cos hes won more

laffable isnt

FED started his ATP career in 1998, Nadal started in 2002 at age 15

adjusting for time, or say they started together in 1998, will the difference in titles be there at all?

to remove ambiguity and stupid subjective comments, sports people are made to compete with themselves year in year out

You cannot compare Pele to Maradona cos they never played or started footie at the same time

today, the ranking says Nadal is better

end off story
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2010
toba:

I taught its only tudor in the religion section that gets agitated,aggressive,insultive&nasty. Now i know we have plenty cra.zy pple on Nl, with the kind of rage that have been exhibited here over little issue. Na wa for Nigerians. If some pple were God they can wipe out the entire world for little thing
stop basking in idiocy

ur over syllabus rant was what?

hyprocrisy sometimes shd be dealt with at the bar beach with ur back tied to stakes and u shot in the skull

stop throwing up like a daftie
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2010
snowdrops:

1) My parent is the next agenda on this blog; i hope the MOD for records took note of that

2) if you cannot be insulted, never make insultive posts. Ill advise you go back and read ur first comments to me

3) ill curse your dad and mum as soon as the MOD gives me the go ahead

Hhehehehehe

beast of no nation feeling funky on the net

have you made your father proud already? doofus
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2010
@ tkb417

You still don't get it do you. This thread is not about you, its about two great and enviable champions in tennis.

Every other person here says its Nadal putting up reasoned and matured arguments in the process.

Only in your little world is it Nadal. OK, fair enough we all have a right to dissent.

But being so aggressive, insulting all and sundry including yourself [as a typical mallam grin grin walahi] is childish and petty.

How you got to 14,000+ posts is beyond me. No surprise will be through moronic posts as above.

Make your community proud. Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2010
^^^ typical 9ja with double mouth

Your first post was an insult and DID NOT say anything about the topic

on the other hand, i compared the rivalry to 2 great clubs and inferred from that

How you got to 14,000+ posts is beyond me. No surprise will be through moronic posts as above.
story story. . . . try another line
im much more productive than your clan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make your community proud. Stop disgracing yourself
u havent said anythn about how you got elected as ur LG chairman grin grin grin grin grin

remove the log in ur eyes b4 u remove the lil dusts in mine; im doing pretty good grin grin grin grin
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2010
You still don't get it do you. This thread is not about you, its about two great and enviable champions in tennis.

Every other person here says its Nadal putting up reasoned and matured arguments in the process.

Only in your little world is it Nadal. OK, fair enough we all have a right to dissent.
u berra leave the unfamiliar terrain and go to sexuality

i know you dont know ZILCH about the topic

grin grin grin grin still waiting for you to counter my points

i have a few up there. (dont give me FED has more Grand slam rant o) David already said that and i replied
u can take it from there
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2010
@ tkb417

Sorry i can`t reply twice to someones singular response. I am not that desperate to increase my post count grin

And again i cannot and will not debate the topic with you. Your points are too childish and petty.

Rather i will try and improve your communication skills by focusing on areas which are relevant. Firstly charity begins at home, that's why i keep hammering on you soliciting the help of your elders in the village.

Secondly watch who are posting on a thread before commenting next time. Not all individuals will allow you get away lightly with posting nonsense and personal attacks. Henceforth you would think carefully before stepping on toes or dare i say the tail of the black mamba grin grin
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2010
snowdrops:

@ tkb417

Sorry i can`t reply twice to someones singular response. I am not that desperate to increase my post count grin

And again i cannot and will not debate the topic with you. Your points are too childish and petty.

Rather i will try and improve your communication skills by focusing on areas which are relevant. Firstly charity begins at home, that's why i keep hammering on you soliciting the help of your elders in the village.

Secondly watch who are posting on a thread before commenting next time. Not all individuals will allow you get away lightly with posting nonsense and personal attacks. Henceforth you would think carefully before stepping on toes or dare i say the tail of the black mamba grin grin
hehehehehe; Ure obviously denying a village somewhere an eediot cheesy

ol boi, in the posse of the dimwits, u shd be a crown prince

stick to ma warning; move to familiar terrain

This is sports section and not sexuality.

And have you asked your dad if ure truly a blessing yet?

Im of the school of thought that believes in cursing immediately i come in contact with a social reprobate like you

im game , where do we start from? Dad and Mum?

dumbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by snowdrops(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2010
@ tkb417

Now i can see you have lost the plot. I fail to understand why some peoples ego are as big as their naivety.

Instead of admitting that you erred or at least having a matured debate on the Nadal/Federer issue you rather would curse you way out of the corner you have been pinned to. See NL is anonymous. Nobody knows you or care for that matter. You cannot be right on all issues. Just accept you were wrong.

Shakes head in disbelief at your prognosis. shocked
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by tkb417(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2010
^^
ignorant child spewing unadulterated baloney

Nadal vs FED? (how did this man arrive at his stupid conclusion that im wrong; are there wrong and right answers in this kinda debate)

i have given my points - childish petty but not moronic like what you just typed

stick to topic and if you know nothing about this topic, scram

Shakes head in disbelief at your prognosis
prognosis?
hehehehehehe

You know what Prognosis mean?
my prognosis? are you mad? grin grin grin grin grin

Prognosis = forecast, prediction, projection, scenario, diagnosis, prospects
what the hell you talking about?

My prognosis on Nadal and FED debate?
what prognosis?

cant do this at this level, ure a bloody twunt grin cheesy
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by usbcable(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2010
@tkb417

take it easy man.

Its not an anhilation debate.

Easily easily sofry sofry table your argument nah. no need abuse everyone.

@topic,
On titles made
FED-EXPRESS(federer) wins

On current form i.e. rankings
NADAL rules

On records
I guess Nadal also rules(note I said I guess)
reasons:
1.first to win both roland garros and wimbledon at same time, back to back, and already done it twice.
2.first to beat fed on both courts of clay and grass
3.first to win the olympics
N.B
all the record is a comparism with federer.

if you gat more records of either player kindly state it

So on my own take, Nadal is better.

Moreover I LOVE NADAL.
Re: Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? by v3: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2010
Finally, some TENNIS!! cool

Federer does look good on grass surface, he's stamped his authority there and has ONLY lost 2-3 times (twice to Nadal, i think) and on the other hand, Nadal is the undisputed King of Clay court surfaces.

I remember watching an exhibition game between Nadal and Federer, where the court had different surfaces (clay & grass).

It's [b]REALLY[/b]difficult to give it to just one person but in terms of 'who got game', i'd take Nadal over Federer anytime.

Te amo Nadal!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAF Has Just Released The #officialdraw For D African Cup Of Nations 2016(PICS) / Photos/video:-manchester United NEW SINGNING DAY #hejvictor / Aeroberry 3 Odds Roll Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.