Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip (2060 Views)

Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road / "My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa / Billionaire Wife, Nana Otedola Now Stunting Like Her Daughters. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip by TunezBlog: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Zion, the third son of Nigerian Starboy captured by his mum, Jada Pollock while crusing indoors in one of the toys from his dad, Wizkid who has been heavily criticised for not taking adequate care of his other two kids in Africa.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/wizkid-heir-baby-zion-stunting-in-his.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip by GistersNG: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip by gaby(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol...that's my boy...enjoy yourself abeg...

After all, you were chilling on your own with God when daddy and mummy decided to kerewa and produced you.

Flexx well son...
Re: Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip by itspzpics(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Wizkid heir
Re: Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip by SkengRay: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Whip? Are you from London fam undecided
Re: Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip by tunuxo: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
This Op ehn... Did wiz kid tell Op that Zion is his heir?

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Biography - KKTBM, Net Worth, Age, Music And Awards / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Goes Unclad In Sexy Photo / Actress Nancy Isime Looks Enchanting In Glamorous Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.