Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road (2838 Views)

"My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa / Wizkid Heir, Baby Zion Stunting In His Whip / Billionaire Wife, Nana Otedola Now Stunting Like Her Daughters. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by StagethemTVee: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Some men are seen stunting with their cars on a road claimed to be in Abuja by a female commentator in this video. One of the men went on to brandish a gun which made the commentator decide to take off. with her car This was after had initially wished they bashed her car so they can buy her a G Wagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGNhEfZ-i9M

lalasticlala

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Shellsploit: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
sad
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lawlessness at its Peak
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by StagethemTVee: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
That commentator's Egungun wanted to jump into express
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by GamalNasser: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Children of saint Buharis aides

1 Like

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
That's around Apo parliamentary Area.

We burn tires going from gwarinpa express to zuba. Around 12 midnight, the roads are always free.less disturbance, less people recording you.

Imagine Gwarinpa To Zuba In Less than 15 minutes. grin

1 Like

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by sodiqapril(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dead rat griller come and see, these are the children of people you worship cruising in expensive Benz knowing they are fully above the law but you dy dere here they shout out daddy up and down.. get a life big mab

6 Likes

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by OsinaAmaka: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2020
And the law enforcement agencies will pretend not to know of this incident.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by devlishGINGER(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2020
OsinaAmaka:
And the law enforcement agencies will pretend not to know of this incident.
I personally believe gunz should be legalized in Nigeria.. it will solve alot of nonsense.
It's high time people start meeting their maker angry
Imagine if those people killed in southern Kaduna also had their gunz

1 Like

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Mywd: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2020
zeusV:
That's around Apo parliamentary Area.

We burn tires going from gwarinpa express to zuba. Around 12 midnight, the roads are always free.less disturbance, less people recording you.

Imagine Gwarinpa To Zuba In Less than 15 minutes. grin

Wetin no right for here na d gun wey they dy shoot so...

Anyways im still planning on getting a BMW m6 and come to abuja to destroy d road....

U dey burnout with which car??
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Mywd:

Wetin no right for here na d gun wey they dy shoot so...

Anyways im still planning on getting a BMW m6 and come to abuja to destroy d road....

U dey burnout with which car??

We await you bro. Camry 2012 bro
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Mywd: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2020
zeusV:

We await you bro. Camry 2012 bro

Camry dey burnout?? Toyota dey burnout??

The only toyota wey sabi am wey i know na supra oo...
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Mywd:

Camry dey burnout?? Toyota dey burnout??

The only toyota wey sabi am wey i know na supra oo...
Just betting racing bro, we dare not drift with that shit.
I wish i could upload a video here tho.
Nigga was hitting 160km/hr last week Friday night
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by davillian(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2020
AMG / M sport
Worst case BMW 7series V12

1 Like

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by revived: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by StagethemTVee: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Lalasticlala pon d beat
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by Purplekush(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2020
lol na so i carry my uncle old Vboot benz enter express one night during that lockdown time.. come dey do drag-racing with one RX330. wallahi na God save me say i no crash into one roundabout that night. the nonsense Benz headlight no even de bright enof and it made me not see the roundabout ahead on time.

thank God i wasn't going more than 65mph at that point. In a split second, i quickly turned the wheels to the right.... fiam! na so car swerve. and any unusual brake will result in an instant summersault.

O boi, na so i turn steering go left again to avoid hitting the curbs on the right and to completely maneuver the roundabout... my man, na so my car begin screech for road oh. i just kept my the car in a straight line by holding the steering still while slowly appling the brakes.. i felt the car drift for a few microseconds before it gained stability and i zoomed off again with my heart in my hands.

Meanwhile, the RX330 done japa tey tey cool lol i thought that would be the end for me that night
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by pretydiva(f): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Lawless country

1 Like

Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by AmnotMe: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: Drivers Seen Stunting Wth Cars And Brandishing Guns On Abuja Road by StagethemTVee: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
This happens in America, China and top nations too
pretydiva:
Lawless country

(1) (Reply)

Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back / Joshua Agai The Nigeria’s Hottest ‘female’ Man Releases More Pictures / Davido & His Bouncers Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured Over Missing ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.