Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This (986 Views)

If You're Suffering From Staph, Let Me Tell You How I Cured Mine / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
After suffering from stomach ulcer since my 400lvl in school, I had to look for natural ways to get cured after spending lot of money on white medicines... All the antacids didn't seem to work and the ULCER caused me insomnia. Well, to cut the long story, I finally got to find the solution and I'll be pleased to share with you... Just comment "interested" below...
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by AJOBI77(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Waiting

1 Like

Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Antidotecasmir(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Aya ooh start

1 Like

Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Odunsco01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Interested
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by dawno2008(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pls really intrested,ulcer is killing me
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Well, without wasting much time, lemme go straight to the point. It would be good to note that become of the illnesses I suffered from, it led me to go into research about general illnesses and a natural way to cure them since I had spent a lot on medicines already.
You need to note that, if you've really taken a lot of antibiotics, your would need to replenish your intestinal flora because the antibiotics would have destroyed most of the good bacterias in your intestine and that would lead to low absorption of nutrients. This I learnt from experience. You would need to supplement with PROBIOTICS. (If you need one, contact me via my signature).
Having said that, lemme take you to what I call, "CLEANSING AND BALANCING" lemme take a sip of water before I continue...
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
This guidelines is the "surerest " way out of ULCER and other internal diseases. So, this is a life time opportunity that would change your life and that of your loved ones, as it did change my life. The first thing you need to know is that for you to be completely free from ulcer, you'll need to detoxify your body and balance your alkalinity in the blood. You will need to perform a "COLON CLEANSE" first. You need to know that the large intestine which is about 1.6m long can accumulate waste that is formed by six meals of food. Beyond that, the waste will flow back to the small intestine. In other words, if the body cannot eliminate the food that comes into our body, after 18-20 hrs of digestion, it's hard to guarantee that our body will not absorb the toxic from the waste itself and interrupt the normal function of small intestine in nutrient absorption. I could go on and on talking about this, but for time sake lemme stop here.
The best, cheapest and easiest way to cleanse your system is to use what I call "PHOTO FIBER SHAKE OFF" This is actually the cheapest you'd get in the country. Trust me, I sweated my butts out to get to find out about it. The good thing about it is that, you'll start to see the effects in just 8hrs. If you need the amazing supplement, just send me a DM or check my signature.
You can post your questions, before I move on the the final step in achieving total freedoms from ULCER, which is "CLEANSING AND BALANCING"
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Overall benefits of using SHAKE OFF PHOTO FIBER.
1. MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS
2. CONVENIENT TO CARRY AROUND AND EASY TO PREPARE
3. REMOVES COPROSTASIS( You might want to check out the meaning)
4. No Overweight
5. No constipation
6. Better complexion due to eliminated toxins from body.
7. Normalize cholesterol level.
8. Fastest and effective way to eliminate congested waste matter.
9. Each 20g sachet of SHAKE OFF contains 1 bilkion Bifidus bacterial
10. Addition of dietary fiber, oat extract and vitamin C.
With that being said, let's talk about BALANCING AND CLEANSING.
Due to the taking so much acidic food and substances, these is need to cleanse and balance the acid-alkaline level on our blood. You would need to get this supplement "SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL" Now, like I said, these above mentioned supplements transformed my life and it's still transforming lives today. This might be the answer to your long time prayers. Please don't take this opportunity for granted.
SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL does 3 major functions.
1. Cleansing: cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying the blood, eliminates bacteria, disinfects and detoxify.
2. Balancing: It balances body acid-alkaline level, boosts the functions of the body system.
3. Nourishing : Assists in red blood cell regeneration, enhances oxidation process and stimulates cell regeneration.

The following are the list of diseases conditions that have either improved or cleared up entirely by using liquid chlorophyll
1. Hapatitis and other liver diseases
2. All forms of anemia
3. Asthma and hayfever
4. Varicose veins
5. Hemorrhoids
6. ULCERS both internal and external
7. High and low blood ugar
8 offensive body odors
9. Sore throat.

Note: I'll guide any one getting the products from me on how to effectively use this products. It worked for me, and it will sure work for you.
PRICE OF BOTH: SHAKE OFF PHOTO FIBER AND LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL IS N 16, 500
I ship to any part of the country. If you have friends or relations in Benin, the can personally get it from me.

Question time?!!
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wave ulcer good bye forever... You'll certainly thank me later
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Odunsco01:
Interested
Check out the complete post
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
dawno2008:
Pls really intrested,ulcer is killing me
Check out the complete post.
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
AJOBI77:
Waiting
Check out complete post
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Antidotecasmir:
Aya ooh start
Check out completed post
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by jerflakes(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2018
I stay in Awka, I want to see before I pay, so how will it be?

Jude49:

2 Likes

Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by seun45excel: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2018
Jude49:
Overall benefits of using SHAKE OFF PHOTO FIBER.
1. MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS
2. CONVENIENT TO CARRY AROUND AND EASY TO PREPARE
3. REMOVES COPROSTASIS( You might want to check out the meaning)
4. No Overweight
5. No constipation
6. Better complexion due to eliminated toxins from body.
7. Normalize cholesterol level.
8. Fastest and effective way to eliminate congested waste matter.
9. Each 20g sachet of SHAKE OFF contains 1 bilkion Bifidus bacterial
10. Addition of dietary fiber, oat extract and vitamin C.
With that being said, let's talk about BALANCING AND CLEANSING.
Due to the taking so much acidic food and substances, these is need to cleanse and balance the acid-alkaline level on our blood. You would need to get this supplement "SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL" Now, like I said, these above mentioned supplements transformed my life and it's still transforming lives today. This might be the answer to your long time prayers. Please don't take this opportunity for granted.
SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL does 3 major functions.
1. Cleansing: cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying the blood, eliminates bacteria, disinfects and detoxify.
2. Balancing: It balances body acid-alkaline level, boosts the functions of the body system.
3. Nourishing : Assists in red blood cell regeneration, enhances oxidation process and stimulates cell regeneration.

The following are the list of diseases conditions that have either improved or cleared up entirely by using liquid chlorophyll
1. Hapatitis and other liver diseases
2. All forms of anemia
3. Asthma and hayfever
4. Varicose veins
5. Hemorrhoids
6. ULCERS both internal and external
7. High and low blood ugar
8 offensive body odors
9. Sore throat.

Note: I'll guide any one getting the products from me on how to effectively use this products. It worked for me, and it will sure work for you.
PRICE OF BOTH: SHAKE OFF PHOTO FIBER AND LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL IS N 16, 500
I ship to any part of the country. If you have friends or relations in Benin, the can personally get it from me.

Question time?!!
please I would love to buy it but how can I get your phone number to communicate with you!
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
seun45excel:
please I would love to buy it but how can I get your phone number to communicate with you!
Check my profile/signature for my number.
Re: IF You're Suffering From Any Type Of ULCER, You Need To See This by Jude49(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
jerflakes:
I stay in Awka, I want to see before I pay, so how will it be?

Do you have anyone in Benin, Or I could come to Onitsha but you wud cover the transport cost... smiley
Check my profile for my contact let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Monolaurin Capsule Strong Non Resistant To Stubborn Staphylococcus Without Fear / Best Ways To Treat Burns With Honey & Essential Oils / Mainland Senior School Students Walk Across Fadeyi Lagos In Fight Against Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.