Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,252 members, 7,853,277 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again (1990 Views)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by United4greatnes: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
On-Air Personality (OAP) and staunch critic of men of God in Nigeria has cried out again for the second time in September over his poor financial status orchestrated by complete exclusion from entertainment contracts and MC gigs which fetches him millions.

Two weeks ago, Daddy Freeze cried out over his poor and pitiable situation and he pointed out that life has been difficult with him since he launched his campaign against pastors who collects tithes and seeds from their members. His lamentation on his Instagram account was published by DailyPost.

Below was what he posted on his Instagram account

”They fought me on every realm. I lost every business client, I used to MC a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 events monthly and I used to charge more than a million Naira per event. I haven’t MCed in 2 years. ”They went as far as trying to get me sacked from work so I can be without much of a ‘crown’ and ‘frozen”

Few days ago, he cried out again over his poor financial status this time he is accusing Pastor Paul Adefarasin of being the one behind his travails.

You would recall that Daddy Freeze has started receiving financial donations from his followers in the name of “Free The Sheeple Movement” voluntary support. This is the same man who is accusing pastors of collecting money from their members.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/im-dying-of-hunger-since-i-started-attacking-pastors-daddy-freeze-cries-out-again/

Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by LordsApostle: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
In as much as I dislike most so called men of God and all the rubbish they discuss to sway their members to enrich themselves... I think Freez does his overboard sha!!! He is just too bitter and it ain't nice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by PapaBrowne(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
He might have no choice very soon but to start collecting tithes and offering from his numerous supporters.
That’s the only way he might be able to sustain his ministry.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by dododawa1: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Send ur acct no
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by mrjaydee(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Heeya! I don't support those pastors that ask for.money sha.
Tithes: give it to any random begger, homeless beggars or street beggers.
Offerings: drop in church
My own way sha.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Ganzagangan: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lies from the pulpits of the churches
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by United4greatnes: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Daddy Freeze is freezing out
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Zuluhead(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
So he now gets monetary donations, daily, weekly or monthly? How does he check the percentage of a donor monthly to be sure its not 10%. Pls tell him i wanna pay my tithe into his ministry.
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Deckline(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Op, I swear to God,i laughed so hard upon reading the topic grin grin Karma is a b!tch mehn!
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Nicklutz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Its quite surprising how information can be repackage to deceive people, it's better for people not to comment on some posts without confirmation, I used to hear about such repackage stories, I can see one now. Try telling the story as it is without adding jara.
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Oreofepeters: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
I know they will try every means to stop this man.

meanwhile, earn bitcoin online free with auto mine trick.

check my signature.

#solegit
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by themonk(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
angry
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by brodalikeme(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
You pray for rain, you should be prepared for the mud or at least you will get wet.
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
He should start selling all his designer's properties na. At least he claimed one wrist watch is over millions and he has over 100 for them. Shio
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by dollytino4real(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
he nids 40 days fasting on the mountaìn
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by columbus007(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
make the free sheeple o people do donation for am now.
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by tungamaje: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
A true follower of Christ's teachings must suffer persecution. Freeze, your case can't be different. We are solidly behind you. God will soon bless you. Don't mind those fraudsters and thieves in the name of Christ
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by cbnileowo: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
I was arguing with a winners member concerning there doctrine. d next thing d guy started speaking in tongues, shouting with a loud voice..omo I pick confirm belt give am one,my nigga tear race....
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Ayt27(m): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Omo my guy shout say hunger wan kill am. ��
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by Joshmodest(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2018
This is not the work of God , but work of the pastor's , they have power ( I mean physical power) as every one,of thier members literally worship the words that come out , of thier mouth.. nobody wants to associate with freeze , cos of fear of being punished by an unseen force .....
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by United4greatnes: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2018
I love this
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by 49cents(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2018
It's simple

The members of the church of the pastors you criticise would naturally reject you from winners to redeem to omega
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by ERockson: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2018
If Freez is not fool he should expect this, considering the population of church members and pastors he attacks.
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by ERockson: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Dying Of Hunger Since I Started Attacking Pastors, Daddy Freeze Cries Again by koolaid87: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Organize your own ministry and create an event and let hushpuppy be guest minister

You'll cash some cheddars

(1) (Reply)

Warri Girl Went To See Slain Robber, Turned Out He Was Her Bf / Another IMSU Student Shot Dead At IMSU Back Gate Aladinma By Cultists / 26-year Old Nigerian Lady Among 18 Most Wanted Female Fugitives In Europe (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.