Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (35172 Views)

10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
1Sharon:

I'm heading to the hell you think I'm going to
Are you saying you are a mind reader or that I am sending you to hell with mind control. I am not understanding oo.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

Not reality? Isn't it why we are having this conversation? To show if its reality or not.
Lordreed has done well to show u some things wrong with the bible and u have only been playing mental gymnastics with nothing to show for it...

You: God is spirit and does not appear to anyone (the same God that us claimed just now that u have seen,are u a spirit?)
lordrReed: Abraham saw God na
You: show me the place in the bible(he gives u the verse) oh...he only appeared in human form..

Everyone:

LordReed: why should ur perfect bible tell us insects have four legs?
You: how many legs should insects have, how is the bible wrong?
LordReed: insects have 6 legs dummy... U no go school.
You: oh I didn't know insects have 6 legs, never bother to check

Everyone:

Stop lying... That's how u guys make statements Like u are talking to kids.. How can u say u have seen God and cannot describe how he looks...
You said God doesn't exist yet you want His description. If I tell you He looks like you, you won't still believe.

You are only trying to convince yourself not to believe like 1sharon.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

You said God doesn't exist yet you want His description. If I tell you He looks like you, you won't still believe.

U didn't see any God because he does not exist. Saw the creator if this world? Lol...ITS A BIG FAT LIE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

U didn't see any God because he does not exist. Saw the creator if this world? Lol...ITS A BIG FAT LIE!!!!
Yet you wished He had appeared to someone with cure for HIV. many people are still arguing about it existence. Very soon, you will too.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by frank317: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesolutions:

Yet you wished He had appeared to someone with cure for HIV. many people are still arguing about it existence. Very soon, you will too.

Just stop lying
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
frank317:

Just stop lying
I can only lie to myself.
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by 1Sharon(f): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
thesolutions:

You think god looks like us?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by thesolutions(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
1Sharon:

You think god looks like us?
You think God exist?
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by ExplicitConect: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
kaydan01:
08151007405 watsap me

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by mimopel(f): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Greetings Beloveth,

Are you a born again child of God, single?? Godly Singles Assembly is a place for you, to build yourself spiritual with other Christian singles through various materials available for us.
Such as: Spirit lifting songs

Audio message by anointed ministers

Christian book/material for marriage and Spiritual growth

Webinars and Online Singles program and so much more

Also have the privilege to meet a Christian who can be a suitable spouse for you through prayer.

To join this WhatsApp group, pls book an appointment/ interview with John 09069685320 or send your number to mimopel450@yahoo.com. and you will be contacted shortly. Share the goodnews

You can also join the WhatsApp group using the link

https:///IonwQc02aFuDovPxIfAX22

GSA ......establishing kingdom homes on earth

Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
DavidEsq:

Not a single scripture cited. Just stories. Reminds me of 3 Timothy 4:4

Order for the book to get the details and write up
Ready to send you through available media

Thanks
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2019
DavidEsq:

Not a single scripture cited. Just stories. Reminds me of 3 Timothy 4:4

If you need full quotation let me know I will send all
Thanks
Re: Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' by DavidEsq(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Nexussy:

If you need full quotation let me know I will send all
Thanks
I didn't. The fact that by saw no need to, is the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / I Can't Stop Thinking About Sex - Solution / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.