Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Biggest Mistakes Most Startup Founders Makes That Must Be Avoided. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biggest Mistakes Most Startup Founders Makes That Must Be Avoided. (341 Views)

How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Mistakes Most Startup Founders Makes That Must Be Avoided. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Running your own startup can be a glamorous lifestyle — you get to make your own rules, set your own hours of work and reap the benefits when your startup becomes successful — but first surely there are dark sides that hardly gets mentioned.
Today, we'll be sharing with you some mistakes most startup founders make this list was accumulated after reading a lot of startup founders interviews and startup success stories.
<br/>
Here Are Some Of The Biggest Mistakes Most Startup Founders Makes That Must Be Avoided :
<br/>
<b>1.) Taking the business to seriously</b>
Once you become an entrepreneur, the success of your company becomes inseparably correlated with your own personal success. As such, it’s easy to become radically invested in your position, scrutinizing every detail and spending all your time working with your nose to the grindstone.
But such an approach cultivates a dour workplace, and will likely alienate your team of workers; even worse, it will sour your own mood on a daily basis, eating away at you every day you go in. Liberate yourself by finding the humor and fun in your position, and relating that to others when you can.
<br/>
<b>2.) Not taking enough risks</b>
Becoming an entrepreneur is, in itself, a risk, but once you’re in that role, your mentality changes. You have actual skin in the game — you might have a lump of your personal savings invested in the company, for instance. But even if you don’t, your future income potential is entirely dependent on your

[url=pee.ng/ngL9j]Read all here[/url]
Re: Biggest Mistakes Most Startup Founders Makes That Must Be Avoided. by Lmaomen1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
3) They ask stupid questions on which people can't answer!!! Seriously, who decided to ask you "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
I always want to say: "Buddy, I don't even know what will happen to me after 10 minutes! But you say about years!!!" Lol, it would be better if someone will give me the list of questions that startup founders ask on interview...
Re: Biggest Mistakes Most Startup Founders Makes That Must Be Avoided. by Nikra(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lmaomen1:
3) They ask stupid questions on which people can't answer!!! Seriously, who decided to ask you "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
I always want to say: "Buddy, I don't even know what will happen to me after 10 minutes! But you say about years!!!" Lol, it would be better if someone will give me the list of questions that startup founders ask on interview...

hey, friend, you're totally right! It's simply unbearable... I always have the same thoughts, and after the third question I have a thought in my head "When will these questions end?"

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Bought Any Thing From Shopmart.ng? / GTBANK Unsubstantiated Debit In My Account / Pls, Can Someone Help Me Out With Some Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.