Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) (69984 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
lol. My body jst dy do me sumhw oh. Seems lyk i av it.
my own be like I am the trypophobia sef the way my body dey do.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by rentAcock(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aidejay:

Whaw!

Whaw!
Since I was born I have never read anything as stupid as this
It is said that a person who has a problem with everything should check themselves to make sure they are not the problem
World war to u and your likers is a solution?
People doing different things that don't conform to your mentality and idealism is giving u problems
Clearly defined mental condition that have been observed in human beings for many years (hydrophobia, agoraphobia and all other phobias) is giving you problem
I mean considering the fact that these conditions have been observed in humans even before and after the time of wars and famine and hardship
So this generations intent not to repeat the heavily grossed out mistakes of their predecessors is now what u refer to as weakness and panicking
Whaw!
You say spoiled weak and afraid as if the previous generations didn't have spoiled weak and afraid people I mean a generation that was threatened by women and their ability to contribute to societal development
Or no a generation that enslaved their fellow human beings and went on to colonize and then imperialize them then distort facts and figures so as to support the idealism that the enslaved are weak and unconscious
A generation that fell into the hands of post traumatic stress disorder but thanks to the imaginary notion of masculinity they didn't seek help so they doled out child abuse, domestic violence and suppression to accommodate their weakness and fear.
Whaw! Conditions of living and surviving have improved and u are crying foul play.
Whaw! The world is relatively at peace and u are crying foul play.
Whaw! People are inventing new ways to live life and u are crying foul play.
Whaw!
And u have the audacity to advocate for a major war.
Where were u when world war was happening?
Infact have u seen war?
May war befall u
"Brain reset" what an idiotic conception
May your brain receive reset
You are nothing but a wailer
Wail on
Mofo

I will never take a person who says "whaw!" seriously. You are a typical specimen of this misguided and spoiled generation I speak of. Creating silly words and slangs to drive home a point. Get rid of "whaw!" then I might counter your points.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by rentAcock(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
JoeOdion:

I suggest you keep shut and not type rubbish that do not in any way correlate with the topic of discussions. Wars have never made people tougher, in fact, they broke people even further than this. You might probably think that with hardship comes tougher people, it's people like you who celebrate poverty and think its a good thing to be poor. Maybe you research deeper into your generation. I am sure you will find men and women scared deeply by life and the difficulties of war times that has made them vow never to create such conditions for their children. What you call softness of this generation is what they call protecting their future. Since you are one of such fathers who'll rather have his children suffer and insult him for the rest of their lives, I would believe you are one of those who God will swiftly deal with to make the world a better place for all. False alpha male with a hopeless moniker.

You sound really soft and I blame the media. Watch several movies and you will see men playing the roles of sissies. The masculinity has been substituted with androgentity. Pay a close attention and you will notice a trend of Male actors either dressing, speaking or imitating typical female behaviour just to be funny. I can give countless examples of their attempts to sissify all men, but you are already in the sissy camp and there's no getting through you. You are even having a hissy fit because of my moniker. You should go rent a c0ck and come back.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by IamPlato(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Boobs are original kiss
Aunty All That One Na Lie... Tasting Is Believing... Let Me Taste First

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Humility017:
Lol...I didn't even feel anything. I see them as normal pics even admires them.
Y'all are not normal ooo..
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Humility017(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
R2bees:
Y'all are not normal ooo..
Lolllll

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by tymicjay77: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:
I don't think anybody can take a glance at those photos without their skins crawling. I suppose 99.9% of the world is trypophobic
You don't generalized, I looked at it to the extend of zooming it....most especially the picture with the hand's hole.... It look amazing seeing those pattern alignment...... shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Rexhenrex(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:
I don't think anybody can take a glance at those photos without their skins crawling. I suppose 99.9% of the world is trypophobic
I looked at them with out a flinch there is nothing extra ordinary bout it but if my twin sees that pics he won't eat today and for the whole of next week lol
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by ashala(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wasn't fazed meaning I ain't trypophobic wink
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by azpekuliar: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
I am definitely Trypophobic. These photos make my skin crawl. I am already swathing away imaginary ants crawling all over my body.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by azpekuliar: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
ashala:
Wasn't fazed meaning I ain't trypophobic wink

You are not sure you are yet until you have watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdMCyi_Avzc
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by azpekuliar: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rexhenrex:
I looked at them with out a flinch there is nothing extra ordinary bout it but if my twin sees that pics he won't eat today and for the whole of next week lol

Wait first! shilz

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by azpekuliar: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Humility017:

Lol...I didn't even feel anything.
I see them as normal pics even admires them.

This video go correct you and omaigala, artzdanielsz

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by LoveFayfay(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oooo why did i open this thread. I wish i can unsee these pics, they're so creepy.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Rajosh(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
yuck. so disgusting. I couldn't even look at all of them
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:

It's so irritating... making my skin crawl...have goosebumps.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
everybody dey fear hole except the hole for woman body..... if you know you know.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bizarre medical conditions abound.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by 77up(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
I
dominique:
I think my own is on first grade level , my skin reaction when I saw those pics is unexplainable, dammit sad
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is old news and a stupid disorder I surprisingly suffer.
I knew right from time I had the "affliction" but never put a name to it.

If you find this pic of Barnacles absolutely disgusting (like I do). . .you have Trypophobia.
Can we now see how the regular Nigerian animal reasons?
This "human being" has the phobia and yet wants to scare everyone else using it.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by ashala(m): 5:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Check this one out

Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Correct Guy
Don’t Mind those INDOMIE people.
In our time such things were EDIBLE
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ashley86400:
Trypophobia is the fear of holes or irregular patterns. Contrary to popular belief, many people are trypophobic without even knowing it.

Are you Trypophobic?
Take the following test to find out. . .

Dude do you know how I have been feeling so irritated since I saw this thread? Because of this nonsense you posted I can no longer use my 3D software for my job again. Na God go punish you and your generation. Animal.
Re: Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) by Vikkygeee: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
One of the most costliest mistakes of my life is viewing this thread and stumbling on this filthy pictures

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)