Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) (74781 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Gift52(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2021
Watch video of man who was poisoned on the day he called his friends to celebrate his birthday with him

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xp6-pbkxI

He later had running stomach and stomach pains as well. He was later taken to the hospital when he was diagnosed, the doctor said he was poisoned.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 15, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

In this life don't trust anybody, trust only your family. Inside the family no be all sef! The earlier you get that into your skull the better you live with a mindset that "Friends fit 'F' you up".

I can't eat what we can't eat together, if we are friends let's eat and drink together. Open the drinks in my front not the other room.

We have to be conscience of the time we are in. No lose guard this life na only one!!

439 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by falcon01: 10:08pm On May 15, 2021
Nna meehhn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by tit(f): 10:09pm On May 15, 2021
Why the friends cut the dada comot?
them wan take that one too?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by onomeabuja: 10:09pm On May 15, 2021
Gift52:
Watch video of man who was poisoned on the day he called his friends to celebrate his birthday with him

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xp6-pbkxI
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

He later had running stomach and stomach pains as well I was later taken to the hospital when he was diagnosed, the doctor said he was poisoned
some pipple wiked from thier head to thier anus in nigeria nah , na waoooooh.
bad friends every where cry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2021

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by yungpowers(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2021
cry cry cry cry

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by LoudLord(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2021
Trust nobody my brother

Nothing like he's my best friend,I no dey do fake famzy

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by chatinent: 11:17pm On May 15, 2021
Nna eh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by budusky05(m): 11:57pm On May 15, 2021
The heart of man is wicked, am sure the killer will live for eternity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by UbongCR7(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2021
You will just be posting rubbish.
Does it look like his death happened on his birthday?
Where did his dada go to.
You won't make a good journalist if you continue this way

267 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by FarahAideed: 12:05am On May 16, 2021
Official Giffty you have come here to spread your lies after you were warned to desist

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by nervorum: 2:32am On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In this life don't trust anybody, trust only your family. Inside the family no be all sef! The earlier you get that into your skull the better you live with a mindset that "Friends fit 'F' you up".

I can't eat what we can't eat together, if we are friends let's eat and drink together. Open the drinks in my front not the other room.

We have to be conscience of the time we are in. No lose guard this life na only one!!

Except God watches over a city, the guardsmen keep vigil in vain. Security is in God, let's learn to take refuge in Him.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Karlovych: 2:36am On May 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed Maybe they took hard drugs that might have affected some of his organs and lead to his death. RIP to him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by SweetiliciousD: 3:26am On May 16, 2021
Too many doubtful forensics.

Who shaved his beards, are you sure it happened concurrently?

I doubt it.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:34am On May 16, 2021
tit:

Shey them no dey cut dead person hair in your town abi ?

8 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Religion6: 3:56am On May 16, 2021
UbongCR7:
You will just be posting rubbish.
Does it look like his death happened on his birthday?
Where did his dada go to.
You won't make a good journalist if you continue this way
Bros, I've seen the complete video somewhere. It's real. I don't know if I can post it here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Notimetodie: 5:59am On May 16, 2021
Tragic
Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:00am On May 16, 2021
nervorum:

Except God watches over a city, the guardsmen keep vigil in vain. Security is in God, let's learn to take refuge in Him.

That's true also.
And we should be careful. 'Watch and pray '.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by CHoccolaTE: 6:16am On May 16, 2021
Jealous and wicked men are everywhere.

Let everyone be careful. Maybe his wealth was paining them or his happiness.

Some people you dont have to offend them before they try to harm you, your happiness and success is enough for them to hate you and start looking for how to hurt you.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by orikoku: 6:26am On May 16, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by aycorporat(m): 6:45am On May 16, 2021
They are Slawomir's people.
Thank God he likes drinking too. He should be careful and denounce the lifestyle before he eats and crosses over.

The heart of man is wicked oooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by blazepascal(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2021
Fake friends

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:01am On May 16, 2021
The word "Friend(s)" really doesn't exist.
Food poisoning is the number one reason I don't eat in parties (whether mine or not), meetings, conferences, church and all. I go with my own food and water.
It's only those we love we know, we don't know those who love us. Not everyone who laughs with us really loves us. Lots of frenemies on the prowl, Stay safe out there!
May his soul rest in peace.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Kebbiprince: 7:04am On May 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Easier to say than to live

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Toosure70: 7:04am On May 16, 2021
God protect us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Curious345: 7:24am On May 16, 2021
Bloggers trying their luck with fake news

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Ceenachi: 7:26am On May 16, 2021
I learnt a lot from my dad and mum regarding people I call my friends.....

They will say don't trust anybody even your close freind...
Always be on the watch and suspect everything.....
They said I should not take any word or action for granted.....

And that if I'm drinking I should empty my bottle and take my cup if I need to pee....
The bottles should be closed at all time and the class should be closed with glass cover..

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 16, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Easier to say than to live

Lol ! in this times where evil is often the order the of the day, it's easier to live it, if you don't want to be a victim of baleful things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by JuanJO(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2021
tit:
Dem no cut the hair. Watch the video very well

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) by potent5(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2021
Chai.

Diaris goduo

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.