Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,212 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG (2341 Views)

Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by jenniferlove(f): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
She shared the photos on her Instagram page this night

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/oap-moet-abebe-shows-off-her-massive-butt-on-ig/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by 93Miles: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
That's the only thing they have. That's the only thing they can offer.

11 Likes

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Gr8lex(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Na where person dey work, na there she dey chop na why dem dey call am workshop.

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Ladycloud(f): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Is there any other thing they have to offer asides this??
In the long run when all the beauty fades and the ass is wrinkly...

I. Wonder what else they'll have to show..
Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Spitss angry what a turn off of an asss, na f00lish men way dey look at this crap I dey vex for.

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by meobizy(f): 4:35am On Sep 28, 2018
This woman tries too hard, it's unsexy.

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by itspzpics(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Mycheewww

1 Like

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by otunde527: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2018
The only investment they have got

Business are meant to be advertised not closed

Good one ooo miss most,remaining to open your front side like you did your back

Check my siggy for your rmb @ 48/rmb
Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Metuh: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
otunde527:
The only investment they have got

Business are meant to be advertised not closed

Good one ooo miss most,remaining to open your front side like you did your back

Check my siggy for your rmb @ 48/rmb

meobizy:
This woman tries too hard, it's unsexy.

Immaculatesnow:
Spitss angry what a turn off of an asss, na f00lish men way dey look at this crap I dey vex for.

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

Ladycloud:
Is there any other thing they have to offer asides this??
In the long run when all the beauty fades and the ass is wrinkly...

I. Wonder what else they'll have to show..

93Miles:

Gr8lex:
Na where person dey work, na there she dey chop na why dem dey call am workshop.

93Miles:

She WORKS as an OAP and she is famous.

Who knows anyone or anybody from you guys family?

Bunch of jobless immature kids who only wake up to bash girls.
Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Metuh:

You are a goat, do you think she making her main cash from her soundcity 100k monthly job, use your head before I beat you up kid I'm not your mate

1 Like

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by meobizy(f): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Metuh:

...and yet we're the immature ones. LOL.

1 Like

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Metuh: 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You are a goat, do you think she making her main cash from her soundcity 100k monthly job, use your head before I beat you up kid I'm not your mate
So she can't engage in other businesses apart from the OAP job right? Sense is far from you.

Every girl isn't your sister OK? She is not a prostitute.
Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Metuh:

So she can't engage in other businesses apart from the OAP job right? Sense is far from you.

Every girl isn't your sister OK? She is not a prostitute.

Go and marry her chubby used pussyy, good luck

1 Like

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by happybee: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2018
This girl don add flesh oo..

Fine girl...
Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Metuh: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Go and marry her chubby used pussyy, good luck
Like your sister and every female in your family own. grin

I will gladly marry all of them. grin
Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by Ladycloud(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
You took ur time to quote us at the same time... Welldone sir.. I've seen u that is mature... Leaving insults wherever u go
Metuh:

Re: OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG by BonkoINC: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2018
All I see is fat.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mix: Dj Goat - Oja Jemi Mix. / If This Babe Handle Your Dick, You Will Forget Your Name Easily / I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.