Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) (34872 Views)

Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / 'Kuku Kill Us':Fans React As OAP Moet Abebe Flashes Her Nipples(pics) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Thandiubani(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Laura Monyeazo Abebe aka Moet Abebe has testified that Isoko/Urhobo men are good in bed.

The Nigerian video jockey, television presenter and actress made the confirmation in a video she shared on her Insta Story.

In the video, she informed women that if they haven’t ‘tasted’ a man from Urhobo, they are missing.

https://instagram.com/stories/moetabebe/2726270666204925601?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SINBfPeQxqs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by PlayMaker14: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2021
This recommendation is coming from a renowned celebrity Olosho on how good we Delta men are in bed.

Thank you Moet.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by bobbybrown007: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Abi this girl dey mad no? See you never try me you de say nonsense

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by We4all: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2021
I don’t get it. Are OAP’s not supposed to be professionals in their field with a sense of decency?Don’t they have a regular job and a boss to answer to? Don’t they have colleagues they interact with?

Are these OAP’s different from the likes we grew up watching? How come they act like broad daylight prostitutes seeking for unnecessary attention?

If it isn’t Toke Makinwa showing us her butt, it is Moet talking about her good some men are in bed. When she is done talking online, the next day she will go to work and face her colleagues and boss. Shaking my head for these generation.

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2021
That`s why madam tonto still love mr kpopogri despite split.

36 Likes

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by suffering: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2021
All healthy men are good in bed.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Jidemoo: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
I laugh in Swahili but she is right in a way

The truth of the matter is that most men are unaware of these things mentioned here
⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6865202

The thread above is an eyeopener for men wey sabi
Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Eriokanmi: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kaikai in action grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by fasho01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
That's all they think of

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Timekeeper: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin grin
Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Jestin: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
I don’t need any woman to praise my gymnastics display on bed. I cum when i want to even if Na 2 seconds.

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Albert0011(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Only isoko and urhobo?
I be Delta guy o but not from the above tribes
Hope she's generalizing it o

2 Likes

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Avalonking5(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Kaybanty4u(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
How many have you tasted madam?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Explorers, pls give us some of your educative threads. We are tired of seeing garbage on NL front page

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by BigSarah(f): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
undecided seems an isoko boy paid her house rent..

After subtly begging on her IG story...

Well congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by richard870(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Is sex the only topic of discourse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Weedhustler: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na wetin dey give her joy she talk....one thing must kill a woman!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Unequivocal: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
In all honesty, I really do not know what to do with this information.

Why does everything has to be about sex in this country? I tire for Una walai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Passionate888: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ok o
Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by motymop: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Seems like she has tasted all of them.

They Bleep one isoko boy, the next thing, isoko boys are good in bed.

10 Likes

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Holydrone: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sex Sex Sex everywhere... Na Wa o,

1 Like

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by JooEeL(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerian ladies have nothing important or tangible to add to this life.

No contribution to science or tech. Only sex, kayanmata, cheating, brazilian hair ... they know.

The shamelessness...

Spits*

Nigerian girls are useless ... not all of them though. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm..
Dem KpokpoGri Pple!
Isoko Boys go dey Jubilate now oo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Oyindamolah: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Growing up, we have been taught to think about positive things only in terms of negative ones.

We understand victory only in terms of defeat.

In terms of money, people think that providing value is robbing someone else of money.

Poor people would look for any reason to justify their hate for rich people.

People tend to think that the world is hostile and the system needs to be "beaten”.

People tend to think that other people are "in competition" with them (leading to comparing oneself to others, jealousy and other problems) etc.

This has a lot of problems on the deeper levels of our mental functioning.

As people, we have to start getting used to the idea that “I can actually win even more, if I don’t beat anyone or anything”

We will have more peace and calm when we realise that people can win without us losing.

I will be teaching crypto, it a two weeks training you can DM or mail me kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by teacherbim(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Bukasint(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
She is saying the truth..the isoko boy way I meet for Asaba nearly swept me off my feet..I was still going back for more and had multiple orgasms. They Sabi knack wella...they are the male version of Calabar Ladies. Another set of guys way no Sabi anything na Yoruba boy's but them too dey get big GBOLA way them no fit use.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by Rastaramsey(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
What a bitch !!!!

1 Like

Re: Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) by funshint(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Some people's role model...this one should be relieved of her job and made to squarely face her ashawo trade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / M.I Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (Photos) / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.