Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? (10296 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Best Biography You Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
timbros:
I'm suprised no one mentioned any novel by James Hadley Chase...the BEST thriller writer...

I dont even know which of his novel is my favorite...

Knock Knock - Whos there?
The vulture is a patient bird.
Things men do.
I'd rather stay poor.
Eve.
The executioner.
The fast buck.
Well now my pretty.
Coffin from Hong Kong.
Make the dead walk.

Etc etc etc etc etc etc..

Gosh! There are so so many of them...
Your head correct. I have read all James hadley chase novel even David Baldacci,Chris Carter,Dan brown and some of Lee child's novel.... All in all am a novel addict ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Book That Profoundly Imparted Your Life? / Daddy, Where Are You?; A Short Story / Patch Of Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.