Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power (1096 Views)

N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by npowerng: 5:57am On Sep 28, 2018
We have warned 2017 Beneficiaries in employment elsewhere to exit the N-Power programme but it appears many think we are joking.

We have begun sweeps and will find out the fraudulent ones. Anyone caught will be exited from the programme and reported to the Police.

Re: We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by rottennaija(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Some people would simply not want to learn
Re: We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by MyOwnOpinion(f): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2018
N-power, keep shut n focus on enrolling volunteers for now.. there are thousands of complaints on your facebook pages. focus on one important thing at a time.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2018
No level
Re: We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by mukhcech(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2018
npowerng:
We have warned 2017 Beneficiaries in employment elsewhere to exit the N-Power programme but it appears many think we are joking.

We have begun sweeps and will find out the fraudulent ones. Anyone caught will be exited from the programme and reported to the Police.

How did they get in, in the first place. Over 30 percent of ur volunteers are working in one state government or the other. You have failed both integrity and honesty test or maybe it is sheer incompetence.
Re: We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by Dosinspector(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2018
@npower amnyet to be enrolled for the first time despite meeting all the stipulated requirements. Do please help get me enrolled. my phone number is 07036281929
Re: We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by Injera(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Hi npower,there is no fairness in the way you arrange this whole thing.Some of us are stuck on onboarded,while some have been paid twice.What is the rationale behind this? How will I even get paid when you have refused to verify my deployment letter?
NPOWERID:N-TEACH-2017-000001353374
BATCH 2
PROGRAM :NTEACH
Re: We Have Warned 2017 Beneficiaries In Employment Elsewhere To Exit From N-power by LYPD(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
please the technical team on verification of deployment letter should step up by going through those asked to re-upload a clear scanned copy of their PPA , because i`ve done mine and its still not attended to coupled with my status still onboard.
07056325539 . thank you

(1) (Reply)

Flat mate Needed At Dopemu, Lagos. / J / Interview Invite,please Who Know These Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.