Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng (7030 Views)

Some N-power Batch C Applicants Claim To Receive A Message From N-power / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program / Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 2:28am On May 02, 2019
Oh peeps,

What you do matters. Thank you for getting up everyday to do the work that makes our society great.

Happy Worker's Day.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Fdot(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2019
Dear Npower Team,

My name is Akpelu Okechukwu Fidelis, a 2016 batch A Npower volunteer and I am yet to receive my April stipend whereas my colleagues have all received their. Please I need assistance to get paid. My other details are as follows :
Account No-2078553165 (UBA)
Phone No-08038894606

My Tab went blank just few days to the Easter break and I am yet to fix it hence my attendance cannot be marked. Please verify and assist me. Thank you for your time and usual cooperation.
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Richdad50(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2019
shocked
Don't ever think you have a job as an N-Power. You have something more than a Job. A service to the nation that will never go unrewarded.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by nony43(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2019
With your stipends?
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by omokiri5(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
Waiting for you to modify this post and type your trash as usual
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Nobody: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
Check ya profile.. you might have been reigned from the program
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by puresaint(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2019
My younger sister want to enroll ...
Pls what's the process?
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Paramount01(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2019
When will batch A 2016 tenure expire
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Nobody: 6:44am On May 02, 2019
Pls let the new minimum wage apply to us in this month salary

3 Likes

Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by aku626(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2019
Thought that was yesterday
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Secjohnkerry: 6:59am On May 02, 2019
Hello Good people of Nigeria,

My brother is an experienced hotel front desk personal, he's knowledgeable in the affairs of the front office and vast in the hospitality industry. He needs help to secure a job in Abuja or lagos, he's currently based in abuja. Please anyone with info on any hospitality job opportunities can reach him on (calls/sms) 07034320541. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by TollaniINC(f): 7:00am On May 02, 2019
Una try
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Trustnews: 7:11am On May 02, 2019
I learnt Npower Tax CTLOs in Rivers State have not been paid for 15 Months now.
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by amiibaby(f): 7:42am On May 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Anoneism(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2019
[quote author=npowerng post=78029749]

Good morning.
Please I've an issue that I need you to tell me how to go about it.
I login to my npvn portal early March and I discovered that my account has been placed on Hold, and the reason given is that "I failed to report to my PA." For this particular reason I was not paid for the month of March, now April has just ended and I'm quit sure I'm not going to be paid as well.
The annoying part of it is that, immediately I discovered that my account has been placed on Hold, I email npower support desk twice explaining everything to them and till this very moment they haven't replied me. The truth is, I haven't absconded from work since my engagement. I'm still going to my PPA as usual. Please what should I do? As it stands, I'm being owed two months stipends.
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Nobody: 7:56am On May 02, 2019
pls.when will n power registration start again?

1 Like

Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by omojeesu(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2019
The Richest people build networks. Others look for Jobs - Robert Kiyosaki.

Lets change our orientation. Salaried job ultimately is Master-Slave relationships.

Acquire new knowledge and skills. Monetize them. Be your own servant not the servant of others.

If you are on salary get some side income. Working for 30 to 35 years as a civil servant is NOT smart!

Expand your income base. Do multilevel network marketing such as with Max International especially if you are a graduate looking for a job, about to retire or have retired.

Wish you well.

max.com/585305.
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Wolexdey(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2019
The 2019 N-Power graduate employment scheme site is not responding.
What could be the problem
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by nkemjacob2(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2019
npowerng:
Oh peeps,

What you do matters. Thank you for getting up everyday to do the work that makes our society great.

Happy Worker's Day.
re we included in the salary increase?
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:00pm On May 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
Don't ever think you have a job as an N-Power. You have something more than a Job. A service to the nation that will never go unrewarded.

Well said .
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:01pm On May 03, 2019
Wolexdey:

There’s no 2019 N-power application portal

1 Like

Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:01pm On May 03, 2019
Wolexdey:

We made a post disregarding the rumors of 2019 Applicantion process that was ongoing
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:02pm On May 03, 2019
TollaniINC:
Una try

smiley Thank you
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Anoneism post=78033025][/quote]

If you was placed on hold, it takes a process to verify this issue, a single mail is not enough sir.

You would receive a response from our support team after reviewing your mail.
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:06pm On May 03, 2019
Trustnews:
I learnt Npower Tax CTLOs in Rivers State have not been paid for 15 Months now.

Make all complaints about N-Tax to Vaids Thank you
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
puresaint:
My younger sister want to enroll ...
Pls what's the process?

At this point the application process is not on.
Kindly stay tuned to the N-Power social media handles to get first hand information.
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by npowerng: 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
Fdot:
Dear Npower Team,

My name is Akpelu Okechukwu Fidelis, a 2016 batch A Npower volunteer and I am yet to receive my April stipend whereas my colleagues have all received their. Please I need assistance to get paid. My other details are as follows :
Account No-2078553165 (UBA)
Phone No-08038894606

My Tab went blank just few days to the Easter break and I am yet to fix it hence my attendance cannot be marked. Please verify and assist me. Thank you for your time and usual cooperation.

What is your NPVN profile showing
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Anoneism(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
npowerng:

If you was placed on hold, it takes a process to verify this issue, a single mail is not enough sir.

You would receive a response from our support team after reviewing your mail.
Thanks for the response.
I hope to receive a response soon. I don't know how long I can continue to work without pay. It's already two months without payment.
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by senatordave1(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2019
npowerng:

Would npower also be affected by the wage increase?
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Wolexdey(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2019
npowerng:

There’s no 2019 N-power application portal
Thanks
Re: Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng by Fdot(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
Dear Npower Team,

My status is showing "Hold" with the reason being that I absconded from my PPA which is absolutely surprising and not true. Right from when I was assigned a PPA I have never for once failed to carry out my duties as a teacher talk more of absconding from work. I seek and get due permission from my headmistress any day I won't be available which is on very rare cases, that you can confirm from my Headmistress(Mrs Rose) or Focal person (Mr Opusunju).

Please verify and assist me to get paid. Thank you for you time and usual cooperation.

Best regards,
Akpelu

npowerng:

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? / Today's Vacancy / Invitation For Digital Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.