Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos (27758 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hg
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oga mikkyangel, u are bigger than this. u and twinskenny should resolve this. Is a big loss I don't know how it happened but u are incharge, show him some love thank you.
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
The manager should be arrested, charged and jailed. It is a ploy.

How can you give N1.5m to someone you pay about N15k/month? That is his 8 years salaries given in advance in one lump sum.

/

Same thing I was saying months back. A man worth a couple of billions (naira) and posessing a few pricey items will employ a house help or security guard or whatever they are called and pay him ten thousand naira to secure himself while he sleeps and snores loudly....

Is the big man not asking for trouble.
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by Darkkarma: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
NisforNicky:

i no want take the same step wey i take LAST YEAR wey no work 4 mi.. cheesy

This year I want to buy motor
This year I want to buy house
This year I dey pray make oluwa no pass me by
Cos I prace for grace my G
It’s not written that you will find or you seek
But you never find that which you do not seek cheesy

His birthday comes up on November, my Nigga wants to be on soft, by fire by force grin
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by chimerase2: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
i searched de guy name with his aforementioned name on fb omo de guy de hotel de chop de moni hin dn add weight omo hin even post pix of him 6 hours ago in a hotel eating life
trust naija na wit comment pouring in with heavy insult unleased on him
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by Torg77: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
holyidol:
By looking at him, you will understand that he can do anything. Please for anyone that is a FOREX trader that is not making it in FOREX, WhatsApp me on 08125187926. Please am not teaching FOREX, I need only traders that needs trade to make good profit.

Another crook
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by uvie66: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
The manager na mumu, why will you ask someone you pay 20k a month to deposit over 1million, this is at least 5years salary in advance.
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Real Esu - Prince of Persian too to
Re: Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Because that is what you are.

Another crook [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Monday Okorie, Killed In South Africa / Delta Traffic Officer Bites A Motorist (Photos) / Men Who Sexually Assaulted 9 Horses, Cow, Goat & Dogs Bag 41 Imprisonment In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.