Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ahmed Musa Writes Sweet Note To Appreciate Mum - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Writes Sweet Note To Appreciate Mum (423 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Writes Sweet Note To Appreciate Mum by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
AHMED MUSA WRITES SWEET NOTE TO APPRECIATE MUM

Popular footballer, Ahmed Musa who has just been named player of the week at the Saudi Pro league has written a wonderful message to his mum on Instagram.

He shared pictures of her on Instagram and he appreciated her for raising him.

The footballer who plays as a forward and left winger for Saudi Arabian team Al-Nassr and the Nigeria national team, scored all three goals that propelled the global victory at Prince Saud Bin Jalawi stadium in Saudi.

Here is what he told his mother:

"might have never ever said thank you for all that you did for me. You brought me into this world, taught me how to walk, protected me from harm, motivated me to take decisions on my own, supported me whenever I stumbled and most importantly picked me up whenever I fell. So I am taking this day as an opportunity to thank you. Thank you sweet Mum! �����

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/28/ahmed-musa-writes-sweet-note-to-appreciate-mum/

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Writes Sweet Note To Appreciate Mum by rukoyah42(f): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Good

(1) (Reply)

Hazard: 'I Want To Work With Mourinho Again' / Ighalo Cap Trap Drives Nigeria To 4-0 Prevail Upon Libya / Forget Mata, Chelsea Star Loftus-cheek Should Be Signed By Arsenal Boss Emery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.