Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe (56190 Views)

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by ChangeIsCostant: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2018
This is really sad. Master Okechukwu Osadebe, the son of late Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe, has died after he was swept by a surging flood at Atani, Ogbaru local government, Anambra state. The shocking incident reportedly happened yesterday evening.

The corpse of the deceased was recovered by villagers early this morning as seen in the pictures. 

The deceased was the son of late Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe often referred to as just Osadebe, who was an Igbo Nigerian highlife musician from Atani. His career spanned over 40 years, and he is one of the best known Igbo highlife musicians.

His best-known hit was the 1984 single "Osondi Owendi" (Igbo: One man's meat is another man's poison.), which established him as a leader in the highlife genre and was one of Nigeria's most popular records ever.

Just recently, a nine-year-old girl identified as Benedict Uzo was killed by the flood disaster in Amiyi, Ogbaru council of Anambra State.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/okechukwu-osadebe-osita-osadebes-son-killed-by-flood-in-anambra.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by afroniger: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Damn. What a sad loss. That flood really destroyed lives and properties. Rip to the dead.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by MexxIT(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Wat a pity..

11 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by hisgrace090: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
So sorry!

Rest in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Chikpat(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
How can Osadebe's son die in the flood in the village?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by gaby(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Eeeyyaaa

May his soul R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2018
So sad. How did he died in the flood
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by gaby(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:

He died by drowning in the flood obviously aunty....

Funny question.. grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by murphyibiam15(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2018
so sad..what flood is causing in States close to River Niger is much..

4 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:

He died by drowning in the flood obviously aunty....

Funny question.. grin
so he saw the flood and went to swim and probably got drown

4 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by murphyibiam15(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
which kind question is this aunty...

21 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:

which kind question is this aunty...
do you have the answer?

4 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by gaby(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:

Hmmm....floods in areas prone to its raging menaces are usually unpredictable. He probably misjudged and got swept off.

Terrible way to die. Aside from drowning, the victim gets severely battered by being thrown at and struck on all sorts.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2018
God forbid I experience it...

But I keep wondering how flood sweep someone who's alive.

If someone gets drowned in a river, I always understand, but getting swept away is kinda....

Again, God forbid I experience it o!

9 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Sharpshooota: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari sef....

Bad news everywhere

They said earthquakes too is warming up

The gods are really angry

10 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:

Hmmm....floods in areas prone to its raging menaces are usually unpredictable. He probably misjudged and got swept off.

Terrible way to die. Aside from drowning, the victim gets severely battered by being thrown at and struck on all sorts.

thanks I now got the clearer picture. So sad. Rip

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Gossiplover: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2018
are you not embarrassed by the kind of dead questions you are asking. so you don't understand what it means to be swept away by flood as if this is the first time you are hearing of it. Nawa oo
Katier00:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by murphyibiam15(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
do you have the answer?
hehehehe...aunty de aunty the answer de for the question

2 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Gossiplover:
are you not embarrassed by the kind of dead questions you are asking. so you don't understand what it means to be swept away by flood as if this is the first time you are hearing of it. Nawa oo
no am not embarrassed. There are many ways flood can kill and I was trying to know what exactly happened. I know that area well so was wondering what led to him drowning. So you can't make me feel bad or less intelligent because I asked a question. If you don't have a first hand information on how he died then hold your peace. Have a blessed day

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:

hehehehe...aunty de aunty the answer de for the question
pin point it uncle

2 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by murphyibiam15(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
pin point it uncle
first: asphyxiation from water entering the airway

second: from mechanical injury like head hitting on the rocks and stuffs like that

11 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:

first: asphyxiation from water entering the airway

second: from mechanical injury like head hitting on the rocks and stuffs like that
can't find those in questions
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by murphyibiam15(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
can't find those in questions
then you're blind..

6 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:

then you're blind..
yes I am. Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by murphyibiam15(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
yes I am. Enjoy the rest of your day
lol..just like that aunty? I didn't mean physical blindness though
enjoy your day too.. hope u went to work?

4 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Fake news! Osadebe doesn't have a son that young.

8 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2018
May his soul Rest In peace
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Peacemaker5128: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
That region with bad news everyday

2 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by BruncleZuma: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chai...
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by emmabest2000(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
He is too young to be Chief Ostia Osadebe son

Maybe he is his grandson

Whichever the case may be

RIP

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.