Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) (6127 Views)

He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Who Knew Falz Had A Buff Body Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by tommykiwi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
SHARES A man nicknamed the Romeo of Rimini because he slept with so many women has died while having intercourse with a 23-year-old tourist. Maurizio Zanfanti, Italy’s most famous playboy, was 63 when he died. He is said to have slept with more than 6,000 women, previously boasting that in a successful summer he could sleep with around 200 women. His highest tally, he said, was 207. He started out as a nightclub promoter in Rimini, a beach-side party town in Italy, in the 1970s when he was 17.

Working for a nightclub called Blow Up, he would chat to women on the street to try and get them to come into the venue to party. In a 2016 interview he said: ‘I think I’ve done more tourism promotion for Rimini than a hundred agencies.’

During the winter months he worked for tourist agencies in Scandinavia and he was so well-known that a wax statue of him was put up in a Swedish town.

However, on Tuesday night he had a fatal heart attack while having sex with a woman from eastern Europe on his estate in the Pradella area of Rimini. She called emergency services but paramedics were unable to revive him and he was declared dead. Italian media has said it was the way he would have wanted to go.

Source...
https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/28/romeo-of-rimini-playboy-maurizio-zanfanti-dies-while-having-sex-with-tourist-23-7986557/

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by pacino26(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
See trouble lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed The only way he would've wanted to go A hero for the slay queens I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by myMiracle(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
the reality of eternity is now before him... the same Satan that used him will still be the one to eternally punish him! mtcheeew lost soul !

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
What a foolish and absurd achievement!.Quite shameful that is what posterity will remember him for.
R.i.p to him.He died in active service.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by SOFTENGR: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
myMiracle:
the reality of eternity is now before him...
the same Satan that used him will still be the one to eternally punish him!
mtcheeew lost soul !
Keep deceiving yourself with fake belief.
Your pastor himself knows he's lying to you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by uboma(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
He started at age 17 years and died at 63 years.

How many woman did he sleep with per day?
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by myMiracle(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Keep deceiving yourself with fake belief. Your pastor himself knows he's lying to you.
smiles you are the one deceiving your own self The reality of eternity is beyond "belief"

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by Astonmartin(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
OK
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by Dreyl(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
He died a king Slayer of pussies

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by chumakk: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
He is a hero.
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by gaby(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
He died doing what he loved and dedicated his life to. Right or wrong in his chosen cause is subjective.

What are we standing for or dedicating our lives to that we'd be proud or happy to die for and allow posterity to judge us for?

Food for thought...

Enjoy my siggy...this is my own cause...

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin

Something must kill a man
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by Didcot: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oh well... He died in active service doing what he does best!
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by ikbnice(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
He died in active service
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by Devic1x1: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
They said a real men should die has hero, but this man died has what?
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by farem: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
myMiracle:
mtcheeew lost soul !

Hmmn..... while accolades and applause were being given to him for many unbreakable 'Feats and achievements' by the horrible system, they were (unknown to him) laughing him to scorn by the merciless thief and killer and destroyer of his soul for his predetermined physical and spiritual end.

Satan has no free gift...you are still going to pay for it- ONE DAY!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by farem: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:
He ...

What are we standing for or dedicating our lives to that we'd be proud or happy to die for

Then Shekau should be commended!
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by otunde527: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Foolishness

To live to comb the p****

Check my siggy for your rmb
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by wayne4loan: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
A legend is gone but his Manhood will live forever.
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by gaby(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
farem:

Then Shekau should be commended!

You cleverly or cunningly left out the "subjective" part of my comment including the implied "nay to the negatives" as well... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by matial(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
I love my job Ama kill for it grin grin..... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by ominilongest(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
If na Nigeria,even if trumpet blow d olosho no dey commot kirikiri grin
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
myMiracle:
mtcheeew lost soul !
Be deceiving yourself there. Satan ko.
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by farem: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:

You cleverly or cunningly left out the "subjective" part of my comment including the implied "nay to the negatives" as well... grin
You dwelt on the passion. OK lets remove the passionate shekau from the picture, this 'passionate' guy ,out of his passion, could have descended on your only sister or daughter in those 6000 times. to prove his passion for her AND THAT SHOULD BE COMMENDED!
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by gaby(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
farem:

You dwelt on the passion. OK lets remove the passionate shekau from the picture, this 'passionate' guy ,out of his passion, could have descended on your only sister or daughter in those 6000 times. to prove his passion for her AND THAT SHOULD BE COMMENDED!

Hey bro, cut it will ya...

I can conveniently dissect and puncture every one of your submissions as above and the previous even though you are beginning to sound insulting, but I'm just not in the mood for that right now please...okay

Believe yours and let's allow it to slide...

Ciao...
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wow! What an achievement to take over to the other side undecided
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by Dandsome: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
That's how many women a day?

6000 women means it will take him over 16 years to sleep with all of them if he's to sleep with one woman every day.

Sorry I'm not buying the story
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
fame is it right?
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by atilla(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
If he slept with one woman every 3 days from when he was 17 then it's possible . Especially if he was a party promoter on an island where tourists come very often. Only by that time he would have been using drugs to continue at the rate of his younger years.
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
story of this man in a nutshell

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
He died a hero
Re: Man Who Had Sex With 6000 Women Dies When Doing This (photos) by adexdon(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sadakanta okunrin ni ada

To hell with him in hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

“when Your Wife Is 50 But Looks 20”–man Celebrates His Wife 50th Birthday / Checkout Beverly Osu's Sexy New Hairstyle(photos) / Davido Ties Towel Outside His Dads Mansion As He Have Fun With His Daughter Imad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.