Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob (42747 Views)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) / Kidnapper Caught In Lagos,almost Killed By Mob(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Elliot2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
i swear,i would have personally killed that scum if i were there! we have lost over four children in my area to this beasts,the last one was this month and another was my friend's lil bro.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by osuofia2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
i hate afonjas
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by GavelSlam: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
Facts have to be known.

3 individuals snatching a baby at Alaba sounds ludicrous.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by olawalebiz100: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
AmazingELixir:

If it's an Afonja inspired crime you feign national outlook to the crime...if it's ipobian you masturbate on it like a sex starved he-goat.

And does that bring you food and sense ? Be warned.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Cyriloha(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Are u saying Thiefnubú should face jungle justice?

No amount beating can kill that one
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by brainhgeek(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:
Dem no beat am well,and I see no reason why they didn't kill him.

Kidnappers,rapist and thief's (including politicians) are like mad dogs,they deserve no justice or mercy,the only thing they all deserve is to die.

Rapists and thieves (politicians inclusive) should be dragged along a tarred road behind a power bike and then burnt in the market place

1 Like

Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Fabre2: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:

Kidnappers,rapist and thief's (including politicians) are like mad dogs,they deserve no justice or mercy,the only thing they all deserve is to die.
shut up u r senseless, heartless mad dogs deserve justice its because of pple like u dat dis country will not be better only God knows d one u r doing u will come here and be opening ur big mouth, thou shalt not kill hand dem over to the authorities and stop dis animalistic habit Dats y u kill even dose dat r innocent I hate dis�
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Maghan37: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
iriakanns:
afonja people always in the news for the wrong reasons. tufiakwa.
but wait oh my igbo amaka brothers and drug peddling na 5 and 6
U mean igbo pple.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
There's a reason why developed civilizations allow their criminals to have their day in court.

There have been instances in Nigeria where innocent persons walking on the street have been MISTAKENLY accosted by a mob chasing robbers and had them lynched and burnt to death.

There is no way mob or jungle justice can be OK.

Instead of advocating for mob rule, why don't we advocate for an overhaul of our criminal justice system including the police and the judiciary and vote for prison reforms.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by FTjnr(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
the guy is playing dead. a very hot slap could resuscitate him.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by omoelerin1: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:

Killing him does not make sense.
1. Why do you believe it is true he wanted to kidnap somebody?
2. How are we sure it was not mere or wrong accusation?
3 After burning him, how will other men that escaped would be arrested?
4 How do we know who sent them, their motive for kidnapping, how they operate, and the number of operations they have carried out in the past? From there other people that might have been kidnapped by these gang might be rescued, pending investigations on similar or other crimes might be able to be concluded and occurrence of such crime in the future may be prevented.
5. It is a criminal offence for any citizen to take the life of other citizen.
6. Denying other person's right to life is the breach of their fundamental human rights as enshrined in the constitution which guarantees every citizen's right to life. Only a competent court of law can order that life of a person should be taken.
In that case you're worst than him in the eyes of the law. As his crime here is attempt to kidnap, while you may be guilty of murder.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by babtoundey(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
The title of this post reads "Baby kidnapper... "
Can someone please clarify.

Baby kidnapper
Does it mean a baby that kidnaps, a kidnapper that is a baby or a kidnapper that steals only baby?

Clarification please!
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by abbeyfel: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:

If you were God!
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Xkalaban(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Handed over to the police my ass. Shebi him for carry the baby hand over to church if say him succeed in the kidnapping? That he-devil should've been burnt all the way to hell without batting an eyelid. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by deavicky(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
But they already don kill the guy nah. Watin they want burn again?
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Agbalanze(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
By their native trouser, we shall know them...
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by omoelerin1: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fabre2:
shut up u r senseless, heartless mad dogs deserve justice its because of pple like u dat dis country will not be better only God knows d one u r doing u will come here and be opening ur big mouth, thou shalt not kill hand dem over to the authorities and stop dis animalistic habit Dats y u kill even dose dat r innocent I hate dis�
You dey mind that ignorant.
People like that with that kind of mentality are 500 years backward.
Let one politician throw a bundle of stolen money to them, He automatically becomes their hero. You would be hearing 'jagaban'.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by omoelerin1: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
ketupak:
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photgraphy, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Are you OK? Why can't you create your own thread?
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by newdawn2017(f): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:

Walayi! undecided
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by newdawn2017(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
iriakanns:
afonja people always in the news for the wrong reasons. tufiakwa.
but wait oh my igbo amaka brothers and drug peddling na 5 and 6
What re saying, na wa !
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Patrinus: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please be guided, stay away from scenes like this and if you happen to find yourself in their midst due to whatever reasons, do not be the 1st to plead for the kidnapper lest you be burnt alongside him as an accomplice.

Jungle justice is real, a lot of frustrated beings are even using it to vent off! lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by ImaIma1(f): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yambee:
This one should give his life to christ after this.

Left for me,I would have chosen the tyre option for this kidnapper. They do not deserve our pity at all.

I can't stomach the thought of someone going through such as excruciating death...skin being roasted while alive. No matter what the person did. I can't even think about it without shuddering.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by SoNature(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
olawalebiz100:

And does that bring you food and sense ? Be warned.

It seems u are new on nairaland

You haven't seen nairaland boys at their 'best'

What the guy gave u is the tip of the iceberg
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
What’s Baby kidnapper
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by rickleye: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is 2018 - Why the jungle justice. why isnt a man innocent until proven guilty in Nigeria. There are witnesses, then let him go to Jail. I just feel that the anger and hatred against the government is deluged on such crimes since those that are committing crimes hide behind lawyers and police men. Are cant be touched.
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Yambee: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

I can't stomach the thought of someone going through such as excruciating death...skin being roasted while alive. No matter what the person did. I can't even think about it without shuddering.

If a man attempts to rape and strangulate you or your daughter,trust me,you will have the heart to slowly fry the guys body parts without blinking.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by ImaIma1(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yambee:

If a man attempts to rape and strangulate you or your daughter,trust me,you will have the heart to slowly fry the guys body parts without blinking.

I watched a video sometime ago where a man was being burnt. I had sleepless nights for weeks. I could not just bear it. I would rather the guy is shot or hung to death. But that burning will even haunt me forever. I won't be able to do barbecue again sef
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by lonelydora: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yambee:
This one should give his life to christ after this.

Left for me,I would have chosen the tyre option for this kidnapper. They do not deserve our pity at all.

Exactly. What a 'merciful' mob?

I'm angry shaa. Anu gbana taa, echi bu nta
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by WetinConsignMe: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cyriloha:

No amount beating can kill that one

grin grin
Re: Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

He should be allowed to go already...the brutal beating he has been subjected to is more than he can get if sentenced for 10years

He should be allowed to go so that he can kidnap another baby, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.