Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet (42732 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Policemen Involved In Ohafia Shooting Acted Under Influence Of Alcohol - Abia CP / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Ndlistic(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Man pass out after he won cuban gold chain worth of N1Million for consuming full bottle of alcohol drink in a bet.

The man in a black polo challenge his friend wearing orange polo that he cannot finish one bottle of alcohol and if he finish it that he will give him his gold chain worth 1million naira.

He accepted the challenge only for him to finish the drink and pass out as people around give him garri to drink while pouring him sachet water.

He fall on the ground , shouting "I no dey see again".

Watch The Video.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/man-pass-out-after-consuming-full.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Ndlistic(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
See reactions, Watch Full Video HERE

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by soberdrunk(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin hahahahhahahah!!! Rough play!!! His biggest mistake was doing it in one fell swoop, if his liver isn't strong enough this Nigga will die from alcohol poisoning, first he will go into coma and then its Goodnight Bafana!! The garri they are giving him wont help, all they have to do is keep him in a sitting position and make sure he is hydrated and not choking on his own vomit. In 24-72 hours baba will be back and ready to face his 1 week headache...... grin

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by chukzyfcbb: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
So this one didn't read about Tagbo death. mugu!

17 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by SouthSouth1914: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
And that’s how Davido’s friend died!! If you are a drunkard.., never bet with alcohol!! If you are a good swimmer, never bet with the river.. you will wind up dead.. and that will be the end of Solomon Grundy

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Mightyhaiz: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dem go ever learn? U betting for 1m ,when a good kidney is over 30million

Modified**
Mtcheww,shii looks staged.just watched it..

47 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by KingAD16(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
tagbo part 11 loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Clinghton: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bad friends, that gives you gift at the risk of your life and being foolish enough to accept

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by b3llo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
I won't forget one weekend in a hurry when one stupid boy tried finishing the big bottle of Magic Moment (Chocolate vodka). He drank 80% of it and started misbehaving... It took him 4 days to regain his senses.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by fleshbone(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
One thing for sure. I've learnt to always concede whenever friends dare me. No competition is necessary.

44 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Lovelyn451(f): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rip

3 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
And someone here will be saying RIP
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Temptee101(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
angry
I blame you soberdrunk

He was not sober in getting drunk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by bikerboy1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
He better not die, cuz his ancestors will reject him for being stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by michlins(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Small time Efcc go arrest you and you will say na village people plan well for you. Why not be lowkey with your few quida
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Appetizerbmaz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
I remember when I took only just half bottle of pounche. OMG in the pass out state I was asking for forgiveness of sins cos I already saw death. This our boys no go ever learn. Tueh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Fanika22: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
No be magic moment abi Tombo bottle b dat? mtcheeww I dey finish one bottle wella..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by ikechukz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
He accepted the challenge only for him to finish the drink and pass out as people around give him garri to drink while pouring him sachet water.

I hope he gets to see again in Valhalla. Once people hear money, their sense go run hide for back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by nairamarley999: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
0. Ndlistic(m): Quote Post

Man pass out after he won cuban gold chain worth of N1Million for consuming full bottle of alcohol drink in a bet.

The man in a black polo challenge his friend wearing orange polo that he cannot finish one bottle of alcohol and if he finish it that he will give him his gold chain worth 1million naira.

Watch The Video.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/man-pass-out-after-consuming-full.html?m=1
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by SILVERLINES: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
The hot gin interrupt the free chemical flow of the body suddenly the flacon couldn't heard the falconer and things fallen apart

2 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Boc007(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hope no live was lost?
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by favour32(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na die he dey so.
That's y dem say make person dey dey updated.
Many don die thru this kind alcohol bet.
If u survive u go tell us wetin u see for d other side.

3 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Eraddray(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
idiot won die saara death.. a whole bottle of magic moment... even his ghost will be drunk on his way to hell

18 Likes

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by dontbothermuch: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Staged or real
Investigation is going on.
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by iboboyswag(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dem no dey had word
Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Craigslists: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lol

Shayo Na bastard grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet by Lexusgs430: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wetin dey sweet..... Dey almost kill.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.