Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software (678 Views)

Way To Computer Village In Ibadan.. / How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone / Help With Computer Historical Development Of Computer Software And Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software by dasatex: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2010
TURN YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO COMPUTER SOFTWARE.
this software will make your mobile phone look like computer,it gives it computer functions including starting menu.with the best antivirus.get this with just #500 mtn or zain card.
call anytime on on 08182258202 that is my personal number,you will reach me live,
Re: Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software by ice234: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
You na thief. Beg for recharge card instead of scamming us
Re: Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software by dasatex: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
all posted here are confirmed and real.it takes my time to build and get thing don't be amazed with that little price.others are enjoying my mobile software.it should be free but what mam will never value is what comes by grace, keep enjoy and stay cool.watch out for more tools, call me on 08182258202 that is my personal number,you will reach me live,
Re: Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software by asheggy: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2010
PLZ POST THE CONFIGURATION IF YOU HAVE IT, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO SCAM. WE DONT DEMAND FOR MONEY OR OTHER MEANS ON THIS SITE.

THANKX
Re: Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software by dasatex: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2010
sorry.no one scam,no nairalander's paying for my monthly subscribtion fee.anything i like.i will post it free here not by force this one na moni. God bless you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Infotitans Training (network Administration In Linux Platform) / Please Help! Option For Hibernation Has Disappeared On My Pc / Has Anyone Bought From The Cheap Www.zol-ushop.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.