Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD (2350 Views)

Incoming Pups Alert For My Caucasian Ovcharka (major) / I Need A Solid Male Caucasian Ovcharka To Mate My Solid Female / Melody Is Up For Sale...adult Female Beorbeol 1yr Plus... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Aura de Bsquared from King of Sic-Land Herkules + Holly de Brailita combo is 1yr 9months pedigree female Caucacian Ovcharka dog with pedigree certificate and microchip for sale but not so cheap. The direct sire and bitch were imported from Romania.

Pedigree hard copy is available and other details are also found on http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/caucasian_mountain_dog/dog.html?id=2594170-aura-of-bsquaredkennel.

- Ideal to be used as pet, for breeding and or security.

- Her medical record is up to date.

- COST is 200k without a male puppy or 300k with a male puppy.

- Buzz me on 08066611102 or 08032005347 (Whatsapp).

Location is Alimosho, Lagos

2 Likes

Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by bsquaredkennels(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sharp grooming, thanks for taking good care of her
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2018
bsquaredkennels:
Sharp grooming, thanks for taking good care of her

Thank you Boss B2.
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by Mariomadiba(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Are you saying you would sell the pup for 100k if you have a pup at 100k I'm interested
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Mariomadiba:
Are you saying you would sell the pup for 100k if you have a pup at 100k I'm interested

Good you know how cheap the price is...
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by JustPets: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
I am interested
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by knyte(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice girl boss pmadise
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
knyte:
Nice girl boss pmadise

Thanks @Knyte...she's worth over x2 of my asking price.

Aura is for a lucky home...
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
JustPets:
I am interested

That's cool...let's talk please.
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Available
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by frowland(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
This dog looks huge!
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thank you @Frowland

frowland:
This dog looks huge!
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by rumenase(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
better soup na money kill am. good dog good price.
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
I present to you the direct imported parents of Aura_of_BSquared to you...

...Remember blood is thicker than water...

1st pix is the SIRE

2nd Pix is the DAM

Adult pedigree CO dogs dont come cheaper...

Call 08066611102

Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Still available
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by Eveezy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Walai if d money dey right now, this babe no suppose go like that, I was opportuned to meet d dam in person, Aura is going to be an awesome specimen, and seem she has more resemblance to the Father, the price is almost too good to be true
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks for the kind words cool @Eveezy

Eveezy:
Walai if d money dey right now, this babe no suppose go like that, I was opportuned to meet d dam in person, Aura is going to be an awesome specimen, and seem she has more resemblance to the Father, the price is almost too good to be true
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by nzaghibaba(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
pls is dis dog still available?
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Yes...still available

nzaghibaba:
pls is dis dog still available?
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by survtony(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Bro. Any reason for selling? Has she littered before?
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
She's only 1yr 9 months. First heat was skipped. Next should be soon. No time to breed her (accidentally) as I intend keeping males only.

survtony:
Bro. Any reason for selling? Has she littered before?
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Buzz
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by Eveezy(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Boss why don't u retain her, shez an awesome specimen, I feel u need to just see what her products would look like, the parents of ur dog, no be Wetin u go just throway like dt, dem be hot cake for market
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by Apitch(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Oluwa gimme space make I own dogs again.
See better Caucasian dog. I salute you Bsquared and Pmadise.
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by Eveezy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Apitch:
Oluwa gimme space make I own dogs again.
See better Caucasian dog. I salute you Bsquared and Pmadise.
Boss u still never get since den?
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by Apitch(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Eveezy:

Boss u still never get since den?
The truth is that I am yet to even start searching cos of my job.
Re: PEDIGREE WITH CERTIFICATE+MICROCHIP 1YR PLUS FEMALE CAUCACIAN OVCHARKA NOW SOLD by pmadise(m): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2018
S O L D

(1) (Reply)

Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male / Gorgeous 4 Months Old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (female) For Sale / SUPER PET SUNDAY: Lets Talk About Spanking/flogging Your Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.