Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male (2330 Views)

Rhodasian Ridgeback Male Wanted!! / Extremely Good Pedigree Rottweiller Puppies For Sale / Veldtkammer Pharaoh Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by femol2002: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
I have a very good pedigree ridgeback, and need a mate for her.......
I'm posting a picture of her

Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by gowaga68: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Amma help you ask around.. Would love a puppy sha.
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by NOUB(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
that looks like a bingo.......or wat breed do u call dat

1 Like

Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by gowaga68: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
NOUB:
You sound ehm ehm,lol. Well this is a very nice and lovely breed. Only few in Nigeria.
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by NOUB(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
gowaga68:

You sound ehm ehm,lol. Well this is a very nice and lovely breed. Only few in Nigeria.
all I can see is a bingo.....

1 Like

Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by gowaga68: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2014
NOUB:
all I can see is a bingo.....
I get where you coming from.
Sure all dogs are Bingo.
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by NOUB(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
do u stay in Ibadan....I can help with a mate

1 Like

Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
femol2002:
I have a very good pedigree ridgeback, and need a mate for her.......
I'm posting a picture of her
I love this breed, @d same time scared of them. Very dangerous. But uve got. A lovely biatch there
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by femol2002: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
NOUB:
do u stay in Ibadan....I can help with a mate
This one that u can only see a bingo, i think i'll pass on dis one!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by femol2002: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2015
FeverRay:
I love this breed, @d same time scared of them. Very dangerous. But uve got. A lovely biatch there
They might b scary but loyal!!!! You'll love them...............
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by femol2002: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2015
gowaga68:

Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by femol2002: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2015
NOUB:
Well FYI, its a breed that originated from SA, & originaly used for hunting lions as then are capable of preventing lions from getting away till their masters come, & that is where they're A.K.A Lion Hound!!!!
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by gowaga68: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2015
femol2002:

Well FYI, its a breed that originated from SA, & originaly used for hunting lions as then are capable of preventing lions from getting away till their masters come, & that is where they're A.K.A Lion Hound!!!!
Did you mean they originated from South Africa? I was thinking they originated from Asia from my findings and just few breeders have them in SA.
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by femol2002: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
They actually originated from SA.....
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by TVmhm: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
@gowaga68....yes thats whats most people think too...bit truths is they are african dogs from south africa precisely . Rhodesian Ridgeback has also been known
as Van Rooyen's Lion Dog, the African Lion
Hound or African Lion Dog smiley
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by gowaga68: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
TVmhm:
@gowaga68....yes thats whats most people think too...bit truths is they are african dogs from south africa precisely . Rhodesian Ridgeback has also been known
as Van Rooyen's Lion Dog, the African Lion
Hound or African Lion Dog smiley

I dont think they were African or of African origin but that of Asia.
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by TVmhm: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
gowaga68:

I dont think they were African or of African origin but that of Asia.
i didnt expect dis kind of of reply from a person with such experience ooo...like u?....pls lets not argue futher ...Rhodesian ridgeback is from south africa not asia please
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by gowaga68: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
TVmhm:

i didnt expect dis kind of of reply from a person with such experience ooo...like u?....pls lets not argue futher ...Rhodesian ridgeback is from south africa not asia please

am sorry.. was talking of a different breed (Thai Ridgeback).
Re: Good Pedigree Rhodesian Ridgeback Femal In Need Of A Male by TVmhm: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
gowaga68:

am sorry.. was talking of a different breed (Thai Ridgeback).
eheennnnn...wanted to say so too...anyways u corrected urslef .....s/o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Female Gsd Barks When She's On Chain / SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. / Renaissance German Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.