Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Who Is An Adrenaline Junkie Like Me? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is An Adrenaline Junkie Like Me? (426 Views)

If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is An Adrenaline Junkie Like Me? by sephinadavis: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is it only me that feels like am wasting my 20's? Like am a crazy fellow. I like fun things like bungee jumping, skydiving, ziplining. But we dont seem to have all those in this country. Very soon we hit 30's and everyone expects us to be serious with life and raise a family. When will i ever get the chance to do those things i wanna do. The situation of this country has crippled us socially. We only depend on bars and clubs and beaches for fun. Even the beaches there is no boating, surfing all those things that make the blood pump. As an average nigerian struggling to have enough to feed and maintain appearances i find it hard to really indulge in all those things. Who would event those in this country.
I feel like am wasting not doing all this things i think i should be doing in my youth.
Yes, i am a biiiiig adrenaline junkie.
Re: Who Is An Adrenaline Junkie Like Me? by Shelumiel: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
sephinadavis:
Is it only me that feels like am wasting my 20's? Like am a crazy fellow. I like fun things like bungee jumping, skydiving, ziplining. But we dont seem to have all those in this country. Very soon we hit 30's and everyone expects us to be serious with life and raise a family. When will i ever get the chance to do those things i wanna do. The situation of this country has crippled us socially. We only depend on bars and clubs and beaches for fun. Even the beaches there is no boating, surfing all those things that make the blood pump. As an average nigerian struggling to have enough to feed and maintain appearances i find it hard to really indulge in all those things. Who would event those in this country.
I feel like am wasting not doing all this things i think i should be doing in my youth.
It seems you do not know where you are . But let me give you a hint : you are in a 3rd world nation which does not give a hoot .
Re: Who Is An Adrenaline Junkie Like Me? by lordm(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
When ever I think of it, I feel like taking my life,
Re: Who Is An Adrenaline Junkie Like Me? by LuciferKristi: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
sephinadavis:

If jumping from one danfo to another,
fighting for space on ATM queues,
sleeping with one eye open for fear of robbers,
having sex with STDs on your mind,
crossing expressways,
driving next to a (Dangote) trailer,
taking flights knowing it could be the next major crash in Nigeria,
celebrating your birthday knowing you haven't achieved much since the last,
having an olosho pass the night in your crib,
bathing with that "holy water" your pastor recommends,
having MouthAction knowing it may be your last,

etc is not enough adrenaline for you, then you must be drunk.

angry *spits

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Needs Men / Jewelry Logo / Young Africans Now Taking Over The Chinese Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.