Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah (4853 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 09, 2010
Being your brothers, would subscribe to playing love role with any of the two?

I have done that several times. I have worked with my brothers on stage as well as in movies. Currently, I'm on location with John. It's not a new thing. Once we are on location, we see ourselves as colleagues, and when we are at home, we see ourselves as one family. I have once kissed my brother on set.

How did you feel doing that?

I wouldn't know how I felt until I left the set. I was paid to do what I had to do. I didn't feel anything.

In the same way, if you are paid to act unclothed, would you succumb to such offer?

First of all, I like to elaborate on this issue. Our society is full of hypocrisy. Apart from the fact that acting unclothed is alien to our culture, there are so many things happening in our society today which are not part of our culture.

The same people who would love to see you look decent are the same people who would go behind your back to criticise you. That's our society for you. Yes, if my society is not all that hypocritical, I will do it.

But I will comfortably do it abroad because I know that over there, I'm working for my money. The good thing is that you are doing your job, and people like to criticise what they would love to watch. What's the difference, when people go to the internet to watch indecency and all that. Would they criticise themselves for doing so?

http://www.modernghana.com/moviep/7711/3/pagenum3/act-unclothed-i-will-do-it-if-empress-njamah.html#continue

[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XG5qYW1haGVtcHJlc3MuanBnfDY2MHw3LzkvMjAxMA==[/img]
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by bawomolo(m): 3:31am On Jul 09, 2010
can u take down the picture please?

it's night time. thank you
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Acidosis(m): 3:54am On Jul 09, 2010
Is This A Monster?
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 09, 2010
bawomolo:

Lol as if you wouldnt bag that if you had a chance.

Acidosis:

Is This A Monster?
Nah, thatz just the woman who wouldnt mind acting na.k.ed for your view. Complaining?
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Okijajuju1(m): 4:29am On Jul 09, 2010
If I see that individual Naked on my T.V, I will sue the movie makers, producers, marketers and distribution for everything they've got.

She can kiss her brother for all I care. She even resembles one of those inbred children.
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by ikamefa(f): 4:33am On Jul 09, 2010
what is wrong with all these actresses?

is it that they've just discovered how to use make up? undecided
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2010
NL can  bring down a womanz confidence within minutes shocked

Okija_juju:

If I see that individual unclothed on my T.V, I will sue the movie makers, producers, marketers and distribution for everything they've got.

She can kiss her brother for all I care. She even resembles one of those inbred children.
lmao. shakara!
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by shilling(f): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2010
bawomolo:

lmao.

What a ho!!
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by omar22(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2010
Theirs nothing wrong if they want to play a nude scene but people want to see curves not wrinkles

Please someone take down the PICTURE or put a notice or warning sign saying

"Look at this picture at your own risk! This could have a temporary damage to your eyesight"
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by MissyB1(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2010
bawomolo:

Rotfl!!! Mean!!!!
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
omar22:

Theirs nothing wrong if they want to play a unclothed scene but people want to see curves not wrinkles[b] [and stretch marks][/b]

Please someone take down the PICTURE or put a notice or warning sign saying

"Look at this picture at your own risk! This could have a temporary damage to your eyesight"
lol ouch!
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by mamagee3(f): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
She needs to keep shut and move on. . .

She does look like a masquerade.
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

She needs to keep shut and move on. . .

She does look like a masquerade.

mamagee, you think you look better uh?
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by mamagee3(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

mamagee, you think you look better uh?
Are you Empress Njamah?
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you Empress Njamah?
Answer jo.
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by mamagee3(f): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^Do I owe you anything?
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Do I owe you anything?
Yes, or did you think those clothes magically appeared in your closet?
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by bawomolo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2010
so this is the woman that made timaya lose him mind? wowsers
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by mamagee3(f): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, or did you think those clothes magically appeared in your closet?
cool
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

cool
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
*Mama-gee pukes heavily*
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
mama-gee:

*Mama-gee pukes heavily*
kiss kiss
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by chamotex(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2010
Who is that man up there?
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^^^^
[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XG5qYW1haGVtcHJlc3MuanBnfDY2MHw3LzkvMjAxMA==[/img]

zombie the flesh eater empress of the undead

nl is not an adult only website - kudos to bawo for trying to make sure the kids logged on don't get nightmares
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by yme1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
she is not that ugly,haba. . . cheesy

Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by bawomolo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^ her pancake usage needs an intervention
nl is not an adult only website - kudos to bawo for trying to make sure the kids logged on don't get nightmares

what can i say i do it for the kids.

she looks like she was auditioning for the role of witch in a mount zion ministries movie.
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Outstrip(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2010
70% of Nigerians are indeed crazy LOL
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Kunbee: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2010
Her eyes are too wide apart
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2010
She isn't ugly, just needs to apply less make-up, and professionally too.

It was just an unflattering picture, that's all.
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2010
bawomolo:

chie!!!!!!
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by leuelliot(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2010
Well at least she is not denying that she will not do it under the right circumstance. very soon we will have nude 9ja movies
Re: Act N.ak.ed ? I Will Do It, If…. I've Once Kissed My Brother - Empress Njamah by anitabest(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2010
@leuelliot, is true i love her style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra / Police Arrest Musiliu Obanikoro's Son For Doling Out Cash At Polling Units (pic) / Reekado Banks Medical Student Girlfriend Has Started Selling Wigs [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.