Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Food111: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please I'm a student and in serious need of money any amount. I'm in my finals. I had to open this account I'm an old nairalander. I wouldn't be doing this if I had money. Please help if you can
Re: Please Help by uboma(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Food111:
Please I'm a student and in serious need of money any amount. I'm in my finals. I had to open this account I'm an old nairalander. I wouldn't be doing this if I had money. Please help if you can

Let's have your old moniker and school details for verification.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by Food111: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2018
uboma:

Let's have your old moniker and school details for verification.

I can give that to you but if I want this to be public I would have used my old moniker. If you want to verify me we can do whatsapp video call and I can send you pictures of my school documents
Re: Please Help by uboma(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Food111:

I can give that to you but if I want this to be public I would have used my old moniker. If you want to verify me we can do whatsapp video call and I can send you pictures of my school documents

If you are really in dire need, you won't be thinking about hiding your old moniker or providing your school details here for verification.

Well, what do I know? To each his own.
Re: Please Help by ahnie: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Food111:

Pride!
Re: Please Help by Food111: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
ahnie:

Pride!

Not pride. I meant the message
Re: Please Help by Food111: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
uboma:

If you are really in dire need, you won't be thinking about hiding your old moniker or providing your school details here for verification.

Well, what do I know? To each his own.

I can send picture of my ID card if you need it I didn't say I can't provide that
Re: Please Help by LadySarah: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2018
Food111:

I can send picture of my ID card if you need it I didn't say I can't provide that

Fuc..k off,#1 you will not get.
Let's see your old moniker and know ;if you are antiigbo or antiyoruba,if you are the lions we have on Nl,the ones who support women to pound yam for their husbands when they cheat on them to placate them and gently ask them why they did it,the grin ones who will beat us when we go offline, who has gotten to their "zenith" on Nl so they aren't to be compared with or mentioned bylowlifers.

Nna,use your old moniker let's open ur page for you. grin
Re: Please Help by OldBeer: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2018
LadySarah:

Let's see your old moniker and know ;if you are antiigbo or antiyoruba,if you are the lions we have on Nl,the ones who support women to pound yam for their husbands when they cheat on them to placate them and gently ask them why they did it,the grin ones who will beat us when we go offline, who has gotten to their "zenith" on Nl so they aren't to be compared with or mentioned bylowlifers.

You talk true jare! grin grin
I am sure he is one of those that always claim they can buy a person's generation.
Forming rich online without a penny to their name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
LadySarah:

Ahn ahn! Una no get chill shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do We Celebrate Mother's Day / Choosing The Right Man And Staying Married / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.