Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) (34668 Views)

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Zayncom: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Are you into importation from China or the US? We are the cheapest China/US shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Adasun(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
na waoo so all da milk don fry finish

earn money now: check my sigy.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Send him to jail
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is wickedness in the highest order, he should be prosecuted.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wickedness in the highest order, not fit to be imam.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
dumahi:
& what's d relationship between d alfa & d girl?

undecided

What relevance is that question to the heartlessness of this god forsaken head slammer?
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by dumahi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

What relevance is that question to the heartlessness of this god forsaken head slammer?

And, what's wrong in me wanting to know what connects two of them for d alfa to be able to have access to manifest that HEARTLESSNESS u talked of on the girl?
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
These demonic alfas are the brain behind Afonja skull mining and other atrocities committed in the waste. These demonic alfas are the brain behind Afonja skull mining and other atrocities committed in the west.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
dumahi:

Luciferkristi! Ur name says a lot about u already. Stop spreading hate, joining Lucifer to Kristi & bringing bad name to my godly Igbo people with ur cheap show of shame. Read the link on my signature (below) and see a scandal from a well known Christian cleric also. It's not about tribe or religion. It's about YOU.

Every one knows you're neither an Igbo man nor a Christian. Why are you ashamed of being a MUDslime?

Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
These demonic alfas are the brain behind Afonja skull mining and other atrocities committed in the west.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
Im sure Pastor King who had a harem of people's wives for concubines and used some to prepare human meat Nkwobi was an "ewedu Muslim". grin grin grin

You people should remove the nuclear bombs in your eyes before trying to remove the matches in other people's eyes. cheesy

We all know which religion was founded by an animalistic sex maniac. No need for you to hide behind a Christian moniker to act out your mischief.

Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas and wickedness are like 5 and 6

You got only one like grin grin grin
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by dumahi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Every one knows you're neither an Igbo man nor a Christian. Why are you ashamed of being a MUDslime?

U who re a Christian/Igbo, is this ur chauvinistic & megalomaniac attitude typical of a Christian? Does it agree with Jesus' teaching in word/example or with Igbo cultural ethics? I'd rather not be, than be ur kind of Christian/Igbo.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
dumahi:

U dat re a Christian/Igbo, is this ur chauvinistic & megalomaniac attitude typical of a Christian? Does it agree with Jesus' teaching in word/example or with Igbo cultural ethics? I'd rather not be, than be ur kind of Christian/Igbo.

So you finally admitted that you're a MUDslime? Good for you.

Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by LordNapoleon: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
he's not a real Muslim he's a yeroba Muslim may Allah (SWT) comfort the poor girl subnahallah angry
I hope Yoruba Muslims are reading this?
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Duru1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
he's not a real Muslim
he's a yeroba Muslim
may Allah (SWT) comfort the poor girl
subnahallah angry

Are you not ridiculous?
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
I ate islam
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by hassinho707(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sirheny007:
Why is everyone making a fuss?? Why is every one surprised?
Just an Islamic cleric doing his thing.. with full spiritual backing. cheesy
PS: Any muslim who says otherwise is a hypocrite grin grin
Which spiritual backing?
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by SisiStar007: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
What is the relationship status?how come she willingly did what she was asked?was she hypnotized?

1 Like

Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
sad undecided cool Muzlim with black spot on their forehead are TERRORISTS Dey shud make dat bastard siddon on hot charcoal.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Abhiolar(f): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is extremely bad and cruel.

Does the Alfa want the girls future babies to be drinking hot milk which can burn their throats and render them voiceless?

Please how can I reach out to this girl? She deserves justice.[/quote]

Igbo People Them No Dey Get Sense...Even With Wounded Breast U Are Erect
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Disgusting. We don't really do what teaches or preaches.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by lukency(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
He is not an Alfa but an oloriburuku eda.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Johnson5258: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
If na Convenant University them barb person hair now, we will see them.
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dis it! Dats y am always saying dat every ethnic should EMBRACE CHRIST, THERE is no PUNISHMENT, BUT THERE is always FORGIVENESS......
In CHRIST JESUS there is always>>>>> grin grin grin grin and happiness
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRjFlPd_jfY[/img]
Re: Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who wan suck that breast now? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.