Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun (31134 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Men of the Ogun State Police Command have arrested a 24-year-old man, Badmus Folarin, for burning the buttocks of a 10-year- old boy, Sunday David, for allegedly licking from a tin of tea.

Folarin allegedly used a hot knife to burn the buttocks of the victim for taking from the tea, which belonged to his (Folarin’s) mother.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, disclosed this on Sunday in a statement.

Oyeyemi explained that the suspect resided on Elegushi Street, Owode-Yewa, Yewa South Local Government Area of the state.

The PPRO said Folarin was arrested for maltreating the boy, who lived with his family.

He said, “The suspect was arrested following a distress call received by the DPO Owode Egbado division, Olabisi Elebutte, from a concerned neighbour.

“He reported through a telephone call that they could hear a sorrowful cry of a boy at No 12 Elegushi Street, Owode-Yewa, consequent upon which the DPO detailed the patrol team to the scene where the young boy was seen lying down helplessly with serious injuries all over his body.

“On enquiry, it was discovered that the suspect put a knife on fire and when the knife was red hot, he applied it to the buttocks of the boy, thereby inflicting second degree injuries on the innocent boy.

“During interrogation, the suspect alleged that the victim, who is living with the family, opened a tin of Milo tea belonging to the suspect’s mother and licked from it.”

Oyeyemi explained that the victim was rushed to a private hospital by the police, while the suspect was arrested and detained.

He said the state Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson, had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation and possible prosecution.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-burns-10-year-old-boys-buttocks-over-tea/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by greatmarshall(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by illicit(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2020
illiterate
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by IvarTheBoneless: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked

I know this guy. He's my neighbour...

I was told he lived for 23.5 years in a place full of red mud and pigs. undecided

PLEASE flog him and deport him back there.

16 Likes

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Slawormir: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Susily:

How many wraps of weed you don smoke today

Na the third tie i dey so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by IvarTheBoneless: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Nicklaus619(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
If I am the judge, I will let him seat on an electric stove for 2 hours, justice served cool

7 Likes

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by paulolee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
bad and i jus knew that the reason for such wicked act would be because of one useless and petty thing the kid did..
see him looking like a fool...i spit on his faces.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by philips007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Well-done
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Topsy250: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
angry
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Ijaya123: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Where exactly is this type of wickedness coming from?

As usual, he will blame it on the devil. This being called devil get patience o.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by starbuck(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
May devil punish him dịa undecided
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by braveboy64(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
His face says it all

Same should be done to him

1 Like

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Susily(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

How many wraps of weed you don smoke today
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by camcor(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Satan in human skin
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by mazichido(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked

Poverty

Hatred

Frustration

Anger

. . . . . just name it; they're VIP residents in the hearts of men and very glaring in the black society.

Just today on my way to work, I saw a long snake-shaped queue at Campos mini stadium - Lagos Island. On close observation i noticed a loaf of bread is being shared per head.
Able bodied men, women and children queuing under the rising sun to receive a loaf of bread. It tells a whole lot.

Nigerians be wiser come 2023 !

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Olabode971(f): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Burn that Man's buttock back... and let him feel what that boy felt.
#Nonsense
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by sanemind2(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
This our world sef...
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by BuhariNaWah: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
sanemind2:
This our world sef...
The world na wah..... Just like Buhari
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Allakent: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dinner with Village People cool undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
I'm presently with the man. Abeq who has that "Damnnnnnn niggarrr" guy's address? We just want to talk

1 Like

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by thonyokun(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
simple matter, make him sit on double face hot plate for 5mins pere.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Kudosvibe: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Man do this too

MUST WATCH:
See Leaked video of ex-most beautiful girl in Nigeria as she twerks like a stripper.

This video confirms her as Naija twerk queen!

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4STS6b7mABo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Man Shoots And Kills Wife After Mistaking Her For His Son (Photos) / Woman Commits Suicide In Batsari, Katsina (Graphic Photos) / Man Bites Off Female Co-tenant’s Finger After Severe Beating By Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.