Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,510 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers (5783 Views)

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers by Anasko(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
The Governor of Kaduna State,H.E Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai has just granted approval for the recruitment of 7600 teachers for our Secondary Schools in the State.

The Teachers Service Board would place the advertisement requesting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the various teaching positions available.
Holders of the following certificates(Sciences or Arts) are eligible to apply;

MSC, M Ed
BSC,, B Ed
HND with PGDE
NCE.

Kaduna State will be great.

By Hon. Commissioner of Education, Science and Technology, Jafaru Sani

http://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2018/09/governor-nasiru-el-rufai-approved-the-recruitment-of-7600-secondary-teachers.html
Re: El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers by samaru00: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
when is the exams pls and what is the criteria for selection

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Nigeria Vs US Military Is Earning Per Month / I Am Leaving My Abusive Job Tomorrow 31st October (please I Need A New Job) / Urgent Vacancy In A Food Company For OND And SSCE Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.