Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

2face Is The Only Singer Worth Calling A Legend – Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is The Only Singer Worth Calling A Legend – Timaya (345 Views)

2face Is A Very Fake, Two-faced, Stupid Boy – Eedris Abdulkareem Comes For 2face / BREAKING!! 2face Is Looking For The Guy Who Did This Painting (photo) / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Is The Only Singer Worth Calling A Legend – Timaya by 1Ebiscoo: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nigerian singer Timaya has labeled 2face Idibia as the only singer worth calling a legend. In an interview with SOUND CITY FM, Timaya slammed other singers who love to refer themselves as legends when it’s only just 10 years they have put in the industry.

“In this part of the world, many artistes when they get to 10 years, they start shouting ‘I’m a legend’, ‘legendary’. To me, in this industry, the only person that can call himself a legend is 2face. The others shouldn’t. Even if people call me a legend, I don’t like to be seen like that.”

The singer went on to state that a singer of his caliber doesn’t need to stress himself because shining comes effortlessly.

“The crown never leaves. I am Timaya anytime any day, 13 years is not three years. People don’t understand that making a hit song doesn’t mean you are a star. Stars always shine, some people can make a hit song and you will never hear of them again. There’s no year I’ve never dropped a hit song. I don’t want to be number one. I just want to be a musician. A lot of people have come and gone but I’m still here.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2face-is-only-singer-worth-calling.html

Re: 2face Is The Only Singer Worth Calling A Legend – Timaya by LuciferKristi: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
I agree with him.

Tuface, Asa & ModeNine remain the only Nigerian artistes I can listen to. The rest (including Timaya) are just clowns.

I get disgusted when I see indomie noodles addicts calling Wizkid a legend. *spits angry

My elder sis is still mourning her teenage daughter as a result.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fans Slam Kcee For Daring To Sag [photo & Reactions] / "Love You And Miss You So Much" - Davido Remembers Late Friend DJ Olu / Artiste Reach Out To Flood Victims In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.