Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid (5386 Views)

Post Dbanj "jonzing Competion" Videos Here #oliver / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / New Hit Single: Harrysong - Jonzing World [download Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Genuflect(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
badman:

if anyone wanna listen to music with message, go listen to 2face, asa , nneka infact they are so many,
In addition, 9ice, Etcetera, Str8Buttah, TY Bello, Simi, Shola Allyson, your church choir etc
People are so selfish sha. You want everybody to do what you want. That's not possible. It's like going to a mosque and vexing that they are not preaching about Jesus Christ. Why can't you just find the nearest Redeemed parish and stop complaining?
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by badman(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2010
Genuflect:

In addition, 9ice, Etcetera, Str8Buttah, TY Bello, Simi, Shola Allyson, your church choir etc
People are so selfish sha. You want everybody to do what you want. That's not possible. It's like going to a mosque and vexing that they are not preaching about Jesus Christ. Why can't you just find the nearest Redeemed parish and stop complaining?

GBAM!
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by DBR: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2010
Club banger!!

But wait, with wat y'all sayin no song can be called wack be that o!
As long as the beat is rhythmic and makes u move.
I dont have to make sense, and the lyrics can be ignored!
Ok ooo. u experts have spoken, but remember we shall quote u guyz someday grin

oNe
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Djswaggz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
Who r all these Jonzing guys complaining? grin grin grin

DJ put fire into that thing jo!!! ITZ A JONZING WORLD!!!
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by mmomentum: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
Djswaggz:

Who r all these Jonzing guys complaining? grin grin grin

DJ put fire into that thing jo!!! ITZ A JONZING WORLD!!!
why would djswaggz complain when u play nonsense music in clubs
dont jonzing
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by tosinaded(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
m.momentum:

dont jonzing

wetin u wan hear for club before?
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
I just saw D'Prince's Video now on SoundCity. . . . . .It was tight. grin
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by tosinaded(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2010
which video?
hope its not omoba
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
tosinaded@:

which video?
hope its not omoba

Na Omoba o.
With some chics in Arabian schitzo. . . . . grin grin grin grin

Tents, Huge feast, Largesse, etc. cheesy
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by showbobo(m): 2:51am On Jul 15, 2010
~Sauron~:

Na Omoba o.
With some chics in Arabian schitzo. . . . . grin grin grin grin

Tents, Huge feast, Largesse, etc. cheesy
I guess the word TIGHT has changed its meaning. . . . Duhhh. . . . Gbenga Salu screwed up on that one
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Djswaggz(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2010
m.momentum:

dont jonzing

Guy, U r a very jonzing guy(o ti gba olomo jonze!!) Alakori Elelubo Eranko. . . I sure say na u go be d first person to stone me if you enter club and na Nneka, Etcetera or Asa you dey here! cheesy

Imagine make u enter club dey hear 'ajibole bole ole'. . . WTF is wrong with some people?
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by audio: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
This constant argument over naija club bangers and lyrics. Me i've given up. As long as the beat is good, nobody cares about lyrics. Thats the honest truth. You could be saying i S*** on your head everyday and people will still dance to it and people will still come on Nairaland and say it's the best jam ever.
Some are on Payola, some work for management companies. If you can't beat them, put the radio off, cause that's all you'll be hearing.
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by mmomentum: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
Djswaggz:

Guy, U r a very jonzing guy(o ti gba olomo jonze!!) Alakori Elelubo Eranko. . . I sure say na u go be d first person to stone me if you enter club and na Nneka, Etcetera or Asa you dey here! cheesy

Imagine make u enter club dey hear 'ajibole bole ole'. . . WTF is wrong with some people?

i honestly dont expect anything sensible from a dj
that has swagg and swagga as his 2nd name
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Genuflect(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
m.momentum:

i honestly dont expect anything sensible from a dj
that has swagg and swagga as his 2nd name
Baba gboju. When next you go club, tell DJ make im play you Don Moen
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Djswaggz(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2010
@ Genu!! God bless you o jare!!

M&M. . .na acetylcholine deficiency na im I go blame in your case. tongue tongue ur thought process is seriously impaired. keep blabbing.
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by afuye(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2010
Jonzing means to DESIRE and WANT something especially drinks and other addictive stuff

e.g Ice Cube is JONZING for more Gulder.
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by kkkossy(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2010
who am i? who am i?Who? not indiana jones o
i dey jonz o, cos this one na my ringtones o cheesy
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Moonstone(f): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2010
I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooove this song. Can't get tired anytime soon.
Re: D'prince - Jonzing World With Jesse Jagz & Wizkid by Dotman01(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2010
I think the beat kill d lyrics. . . .the lyrics isnt tight but dats a club hit, wit dat kinda beat

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL TRACKS: Olamide Badoo Album – Street ot / Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 / Where Is 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.