Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) (46599 Views)

I Do Not Need My Mom's Influence To Be Big... Muna Alisigwe (screenshots) / Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Teebillz Bounces Back, Poses With Christmas Tree As He Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand - TheFamous Naija Exclusive (Photos)

Star actress, Chiege Alisigwe is back and better.

She featured in lots of movies before taking a long break from acting.

Chiege Alisigwe got married to a top police officer, but the wedding lasted for only 3 months. She had conceived within the 3 months and gave birth to a baby girl.

She was away from the acting scene for long as many of her fans started wondering what went wrong.

But Chiege came back to Nollywood since last year and has taken back her rightful position in the industry as she has been in high demand, moving from one set to another.

Photo of Chiege on set of Genevieve Nnaji's movie in Enugu.

Here are some of pictures of the tall, pretty Chiege on set.

Thefamousnaija.com welcomes you back, Chiege!

See more photos
Source:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/chiege-alisigwe-bounces-back-to.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:17am On Sep 29, 2018

2 Shares

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2018
She is pretty

41 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 4:07am On Sep 29, 2018
one of the tallest ladies we have in nollywood.

87 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by anytaij: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2018
I miss her on screen.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2018
It was after this woman's set that Ashawos flooded the industry but called themselves actresses...

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Sirheny007(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
In hot demand??
Na to give her the only role she knows how to do best -
'Crying'

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Richdad50(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Fellows,
Avoid a woman who is flirtatious. They are of no value to you, your future, but for others.

8 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
My WIFE is back.
The Lady I so much cherish.
Any day your husband declares his unwillingness towards you, just inform me, because you already have a space in my family.

3 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
AverageAnnie:
one of the tallest ladies we have in nollywood.

That smile is priceless, are there dimples also?

17 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
She just looks like a female version of the predator.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Tychamps(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
The yansh has finally pay it's due.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by MJBOLT: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2018
this lady always having relationship problems in her movies grin good to see her

3 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by AlexCk: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2018
She good that year.

Always crying upandan, always the victim or the poor gurl, that the rich guys loves. Lol

10 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2018
I think she has like three kids
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
She don fvck the right pricks in the industry wink

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Richdad50(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
And you have a problem of writting feom the right
MJBOLT:
this lady always having relationship problems in her movies grin good to see her

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by neolboy(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Pretty actress

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by weyreypey: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Voluptuous and sensual.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by gidgiddy: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2018
The first movie I saw her in was "Igodo", that was almost 20 years ago. How time flies.

6 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2018
My screen Prima Donna that year. In the early 2000s she was always playing Romeo and Juliet with Ramsey.

7 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by chuksjuve(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Where is the hot demand? tongue

Good she's back!

Always crying in movies like water running from a leaking pipe grin

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by DateMynd44(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She don fvck the right pricks in the industry wink
you again?/when u go get sense?

4 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Nice one!
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by labrasky(f): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2018
hot demand or cold demand....madam go rest joor
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Money don dey finish be that ooo the reason she is back

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Mansion At Los Angeles Is On Hire He Never Bought It / Kcee Withdraws From London Bank, Shares Video / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.