Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) (46624 Views)

I Do Not Need My Mom's Influence To Be Big... Muna Alisigwe (screenshots) / Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Teebillz Bounces Back, Poses With Christmas Tree As He Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by MJBOLT: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2018
i type from the right undecided

Richdad50:
And you have a problem of writting feom the right
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by COOL10(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Richdad50:
Fellows,
Avoid a woman who is a source material for 'Vaseline Users'. They are of no value to you, your future, but for others.
. My brother,if a woman cannot be used or even thought of being used for 'vaseline purposes',then she isn't worth being called a proper woman cool

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2018
3 months marriage?? Jerez, who ever said marriage was easy?
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by MNDY(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Lord knows I love tall ladies so much! Because I'm very tall myself too.

I have a very big crush on this lady that at a point in time I went looking for all the movies she starred in.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by bluefilm: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Chai.

I cannot count the number of times I fantasized with this babe in so many different styles.

Her big things always made my long thing to resurrect.

Even now as I write... wink
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2018
gidgiddy:
The first movie I saw her in was "Igodo", that was almost 20 years ago. How time flies.

20 years ago bros hope you are married now
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
tallest nollywood actress

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by gidgiddy: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

20 years ago bros hope you are married now

Marriage is not everything. What is important is happiness

4 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by stasius: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2018
My crush those days!
Chai. Nollywood has gone to the...
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by aalangel(f): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2018
I'll love to watch My Love again!!
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Lucifer66(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
She's ugly
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2018
aonag:
It was after this woman's set that Ashawos flooded the industry but called themselves actresses...

grin

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Westaslave2(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Lucifer66:
She's ugly
U don come again...must u insult women
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Westaslave2(f): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Very beautiful lady wt stephaine
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Sirheny007:
In hot demand??
Na to give her the only role she knows how to do best -
'Crying'

grin grin

No, you don't know this lady very well. She's one of the most talented actresses in level with Genevieve, Omotola, Chioma Chukwuka...etc.
It was after their class of actresses that sanity left the industry and insanity took over.

3 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Godmademan(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Oganigwe comes to mind
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2018
degamemaster:

No, you don't know this lady very well. She's one of the most talented actresses in level with Genevieve, Omotola, Chioma Chukwuka...etc.
It was after their class of actresses that sanity left the industry and insanity took over.
You are so right eh! I miss the Nollywood of those days. I have since lost interest in them except I see the new ones that are very good.

Then I was so into the old nollywood that I knew the names of all the actors and actresses then. Okay, maybe 98%. Lol. I might not remember the elderly ones. But the young ones, I knew ALL!

The "indomie" generation will not know these things.

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by toluxe0075: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2018
I still remember her tragedy romance movie with Ramsey Noah, "my love", that movie left me heartbroken for weeks.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

Marriage is not everything. What is important is happiness
lonely happiness you mean
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by toygod2: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
My baby fi life

Please, let me know any of her movies oo
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Olodo24: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Houseofglam7:
She is pretty
but she can't act
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
DateMynd44:
you again?/when u go get sense?

2053! The guy too mumu.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by mikron(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tall elegant and beautiful, I love her acting skills
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by mikendie(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please, has anyone contacted this guy that posted games here for games today? Sent him money but he hasn't sent me games.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Lucifer66(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
U don come again...must u insult women
How am i insulting her? It's the truth. You fit marry that thing?
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) by Caseless: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
I love this lady. The funny thing is, I don't know her name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.