Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt (29806 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by exlink10(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Revrend Lutterodt

If not for my openmindedness, I would have said this counsellor should be brought to the market place and flogged mercilessly. But who am I to say that. Controversial Ghanaian marriage counsellor and reverend minister, Counsellor George Lutterodt has dropped another bombshell with respect to marriage issues.

According to him, cheating behind your married partner should not be seen as a sin because it’s not. The renowned counsellor made this statement on the Thursday, September 20, 2018 edition of Adom TV’s popular morning show 'Badwam.'

He advised all married men not to blame their wives when they allow other men to sleep with them but they should rather use that as an opportunity to work extremely hard on their love making.

In his words;

“Cheating is not a sin. If you are a man and your wife cheats or you catch your wife red-handed, just thank God because it is an opportunity to learn because your wife comes home with new bed skills.”

He added that being able to “open fire” to your partner’s satisfaction is very important in marriage hence couples should take that component in marriage very seriously.

Asked how he would react when he comes to see another man “chopping down” his wife, Counsellor Luettrodt said,

“If I catch my wife in bed with another man, I will just stand there and watch it the more and learn so that if she comes, she can also teach me more,” he answered.

Counsellor George Luttrodt is well known for his controversial statements. Just recently he made a statement advising men who impregnate other women outside their marriages to keep the results of their adultery a secret.

According to him, a child out of wedlock is only a man's business.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/09/you-shouldnt-worry-if-i-another-man.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by MrSensor(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
maybe he is the product of what he is saying.

167 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by MJBOLT: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
cheating is a sin on all levels,how did he even become a reverend and counsellor? undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by ritylove(f): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
End Time Reverends....

Post like this belongs here

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Sirheny007(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
“Cheating is not a sin. If you are a man and your wife cheats or you catch your wife red-handed, just thank God because it is an opportunity to learn because your wife comes home with new bed skills.”

DEMONIC SERVANT OF GOD
angry angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by updatechange(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Study shows that women fornicates twice more than men, cos men who cheats still love their wives and care for them 58%. On the other hand women who cheat on their men tends to have little or no love for their men but their lover, and has just 38% feelings. So literally speaking if your wife fornicates or cheat on you bros its high time you show her where the exit door is or your grave is gradually approaching you.
This reverend or counsellor is just a deluded, beguiled and cheap attention seeker misleading men into a conspicuously perilous trap.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by lonelydora: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Before i read this thread, Op please remove the 'Reverend' title from his name.

Who made him a Counsellor and Reverend?

37 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Cheating is not a sin. If you are a man and your wife cheats or you catch your wife red-handed, just thank God because it is an opportunity to learn because your wife comes home with new bed skills.”

New bed skills you say?!

UNBELIEVABLE!!

She will carry both the bed and the skills to the so called reverend supporting her, house o!

Odiegwu!

Guess the Reverend is his name and not a title tho....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Bitterleafsoup: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
People will come here and judge but when they own pastor, rev, daddy, whatever is caught in scandal they will scream touch not my anointed.

The ones that will come to this thread loudest are in church or mosque everyday but will encourage people to vote for an ancestor from the land of Daura that has allowed thousands to be murdered silently because they call themselves herdsman.

Check ur eye 1st

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by itiswellandwell: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
End time prophet! Men wey dey go home church are finished!

Cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by chloride6: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
I love this guy sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by HeyCorleone(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
No one can imagine just how much Africa would have developed if Europeans didn't introduce Christianity to the continent. Because as this idiot has said this rubbish now, most of his members would agree with him so as not to incur the "wrath of God".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Franzinni: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
He needs the attention... Mumu

Let all the men in his country target his wife.... After his house turns to brothel he will change mouth...

Or maybe the idiot and his wife has HIV and want to lure men to their doom...

There is just something off about his thought process...

11 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Histrings08(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
See mumu
Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Bitterleafsoup: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
lonelydora:
Before i read this thread, Op please remove the 'Reverend' title from his name.

Who made him a Counsellor and Reverend?

My Dear what makes him different. The big daddies or MOGs have illegitimate children, extramarital affairs, greediness etc; scandal all the time.
Touch not your anointed does not mean just your pastor.
Free him ...

3 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by jaykay68(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
cheating is a sin on all levels,how did he even become a reverend and counsellor? undecided
help me ask him abeg
Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Benekruku(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm

This one too is following the footsteps of the dude that drove from Ore to Lagos on empty fuel tank grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Bluezy13(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Female church members and choristers don suffer for this man joystick.
I pity their husbands
Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Seandisputed(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
All these Ghana men no go kee person
Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by iammo(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
grin OK sir let me cheat with your wife and mummy G.O, let me sample your wife in an unsinful holy manner

3 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Olujoe1(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
.what kind of rubbish is this na

2 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by Bantino(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Werey eleyi ooo

I hope I got that right, my Yoruba is rusty grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by iyatrustee(f): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Abi o..... afterall when the Man cheats, he learns a new skill that he brings home. That is when you see him trying out new styles you never imagined or knew existed!

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by braveboy64(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
This one shock me oo
Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by SAMBARRY: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Without reading the contents i know with the title alone the hair at the back of the heads of e warriors will be standing grin

Let me read it first.im coming grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by pussyAvenger: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Stupid bastard!!!!

So you're in this earth to please women in bed even when she's holding you up to unreasonable standard.. This kind of reasoning is why we men have been suffering for ages

Black African slowpoke!

Show me a man that has won the Nobel price for sex and l will take you serious

6 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by chronique(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Bastard!!! Another idiot on the loose, who claims to be a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by ennon92(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
The mumu sha want to trend
Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by franchasng: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
That's awesome....so can we start with the wife of the Lifeless one please

Where is Femi Fani Kayode when you need him lipsrsealed

On a second thought, won't it be better for all, if we can just agree for everybody to sex whoever they can get, whether married or single and stop attaching any negativity to it so all genders will be happy and ladies must try to cooperate with any man that asks them for sex too undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything / Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.