Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26671 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by skultrick(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Phranx1: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movies, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it's over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

thank God you know say na movie you dey watch.

this is real life and naija. if you cheat on your husband be preapared to go back to your fathers house

258 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Dimaya: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
you can wife a ho, but why would you?

If she's cheated once, she can do it again. And there's probably more secrets she's hiding.

Just like these girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
What I've realized is men don't forgive cheating, it's best you walk away as the lady else you are married or in a relationship with yourself. Even men that are chronic cheats hates cheating the most, isn't it ridiculous?

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rayban25:

thank God you know say na movie you dey watch.

this is real life and naija. if you cheat on your husband be preapared to go back to your fathers house
What if the man cheats, what should happen?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:

ibeere IELTS.

if he cheats on you, the worst you can do is get angry divorce him. na you go still go back your papa house and start from square one dey try find who go marry you grin grin

243 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by DevilishMan: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yes.
I will take her back to her father's house.

251 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by talented321: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
If i dey her papa house then no wahala'' i will pack my things and head back to my parents.
But if she is in my house then she will carry her olosho head back to her father's delipadated building.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rayban25:

ibeere IELTS.

if he cheats on you, the worst you can do is get angry divorce him. na you go still go back your papa house and start from square one dey try find who go marry you grin grin
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by slan87(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:

Women also do not wholeheartedly forgive men when a man cheats, even if you assume you are forgiven.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by peter0071(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
reading and laughing at comments.... grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
slan87:

Women also do not wholeheartedly forgive men when a man cheats, even if you assume you are forgiven.
lies, a woman will forgive and forget totally because somehow African women are weird to believe that all men cheat.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movies, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.
The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it's over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

- you can be a great father to your kids without being with their deceitful/unfaithtful/disrespectful/dishonest mother.
- if your woman cheats on you then OBVIOUSLY she aint an amazing woman.
- if a woman has no respect for you, nor your r/ship, nor the family you guys have, then you have no business being in a r/ship with that person.
- NO MAN SHOULD BELIEVE THE YEYE NONSENSE WOMEN WOULD DO AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING. IF SHE CARED ABOUT YOU OR YOUR R/SHIP, SHE WOULDNT HAVE CHEATED, TO BEGIN WITH!

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?

if you want to have the power of cheating and getting away with it then you provide all the resources for the man, spend on him and house him and feed him. so that you can cheat as you like and he wont complain as long as you're catering for him so when he cheats you can kick him out. until then, your rants belong in the dustbin(in FFKs voice)

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by talented321: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
''GOD BLESS U'' WOMEN THINK THEY CAN COMPETE WITH MEN' I JUST LAUGH WHENEVER THEY BRING THEIR USELESS ARGUEMENTS
Rayban25:

ibeere IELTS.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rayban25:

if you want to have the power of cheating and getting away with it then you provide all the resources for the man and house him and feed him. so that when he cheats you can kick him out. until then, your rants belong in the dustbin(in FFKs voice)
Cheating sabi pain Dem ehn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Only good men go get good women, you can't explore the brothel life to the maximum and expect a good woman to inherit your baggages lailai. Thank God say virgin scarce πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you all don't deserve it

25 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rayban25:
ibeere IELTS.

isnt that better than pretending to be happily married to a deceitful/dishonest/unfaithful husband (that probably will infect you with deadly diseases)?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

isnt that better than pretending to be happily married to a deceitful/dishonest/unfaithful husband (that probably will infect you with deadly diseases)?

yes its better and mind you i dont condone cheating in a marriage. but im just trying to let her know that consequnces for cheating are never the same. thats what most ladies dont understand. chioma and annie know that their husbands are cheating but they havent left them. have you ever asked yourself why?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Wesha: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
To err is to be human and to forgive is divine. I will. Although my trust won't be 100%. Maybe I will make 78%.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rayban25:
yes its better and mind you i dont condone cheating in a marriage. but im just trying to let her know that consequnces for cheating are never the same. thats what most ladies dont understand. chioma and annie know that their husbands are cheating but they havent left them. have you ever asked yourself why?

TRUE, but we all understand why some women prefer to stay in these yeye marriages in Nigeria.
Marriage in Nigeria is a do or die mission. many women's sole goal in life is to be called "Mrs" at any cost. the Nigerian society/culture looks at an unmarried woman as a failure, thus why people can still look at Genevieve or Linda Ikeji and tell them to go find husband to marry (even after their success). so its understandable that when women in Nigeria get married, they would rather stay married at any cost than divorce. these women would rather be miserable in marriage than lose the "Mrs" title. so i cant put myself in their shoes, but i certainly wouldnt want such miserable life for my loved ones....

but, regardless of why these women stay married and/or if they would find another husband after divorce, the IMPORTANT question IS: is it right for a woman to stay married to a man who has no respect for his wife/himself/their marriage?!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rayban25:

ibeere IELTS.

or she could have her own house. Live her own life. Go wherever she wants and do whatever she wants. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
cococandy:
or she could have her own house. Live her own life. Go wherever she wants and do whatever she wants. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

i didnt argue against that. but you and i know that what you mentioned is not most womens reality, only a small percentage of women can do that without even being married at all. Fact is that If not for men, majority of you ladies will die of hunger. You need men to survive in society.

Even the feminism most of you claim from the house youre sitting in or the car youre driving was built by men.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nice2023(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
If na me,I will bring her back.

Especially if u know u have cheated in the past or present.

In Nigeria of today,we have more cheating men than women.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by wunmi590(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2023

There are alot of things that might warrant taking a cheating spouse back...

There are alot of things people do for love ❀️, so to some your question might be yes to them and to some it might be no to them, but in all we do, let love lead...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Dimaya: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Things we do for love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Enjoy your ignorance
Rayban25:

i didnt argue against that. but you and i know that what you mentioned is not most womens reality, only a small percentage of women can do that without even being married at all. Fact is that If not for men, majority of you ladies will die of hunger. You need men to survive in society.

Even the feminism most of you claim from the house youre sitting in or the car youre driving was built by men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by skultrick(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Well u guess many of the opinions here lack depth, you might never understand until you find yourself in such situation.

One thing I'm certain about is that many men in Nigeria have forgiven and taken back a cheating wife.

That doesn't mean I would.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Icrave4u: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
So sad most men here Dont even know their wife is cheating on them!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by salisuammy(f): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
skultrick:

Movie name is "Addiction" right?

7 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nazgul: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
cococandy:
Definitely not in Nigeria.

Nigerian girls condition themselves to be fully dependant on their men right from their dating days up until they get married.

So if the man dies or they get divorced, most times she finds it very difficult to cope.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Definably not in Nigeria.

Nigerian girls condition themselves to be fully dependant on their men right from their dating days up until they get married.

So if the man dies or they get divorced, most times she finds it very difficult to cope.

Whatever y’all need to tell yourselves that’s fine.
I’m just hoping none of these girls seeing these posts actually believe the hogwash spewed on here daily. Not when they make up around 50% of the workforce just like the men. But let y’all tell it. All Nigerian women depend on men financially

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Divorces Months After Getting Range Rover Gift From Her Man / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / My Marriage Finally Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.