Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 6 (1526 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 6 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
*Pastor's Second wife - Episode 6*

�����������

At first, they didn’t want to tell me the resolutions of the elders of the two families. I noticed they were talking in their dialect secretly but I was hearing part of their discussions. My father sent me a heartbreaking text message. “Thank you for killing my wife”. When I read the text I wept bitterly. My father was right, I killed my mother with my foolishness.

All this while, I couldn’t talk to my father because of the tragedy.
Eventually, I had to force Deji to tell me what the elders discussed.
1. They must bring my mother’s corpse home at their expense.
2. They will be responsible for her burial rites and expenses.
3. Deji must pay my full bride price and marry me.
4. Deji must come home to swear an oath never to leave or allow me suffer.
The first two conditions are not grievous but the last two are impossible. Deji is a pastor and he’s married. He can’t marry two wives neither will his faith ever allow him to go and swear an oath before an idol........

Continue reading on the link below....

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/09/29/pastors-second-wife-episode-6/
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 6 by Ann2012(f): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Mercy is neck deep in this shit....

Thanks OP
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 6 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Ann2012:
Mercy is neck deep in this shit....

Thanks OP

Asin eeeeeh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Ka In Kabiesi / Na My Mama Force Me Do Ritual / Ebook: 197 Cash Pumping Opportunities For Average Nigerians. Yours Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.