Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Can I Do With A Law Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Do With A Law Degree (713 Views)

Start A Career In Arbitration Without A Law Degree / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos / Nigeria Law Degree (LLB) And Usefulness In Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With A Law Degree by martinzkingin: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
My name is Fowo.
Sir keep me anonymous that is if you intend to throw my question to the academy.
I am a graduate of Law, finished 2017,with a 2.1 sir,ever since I enrolled in a computer institute for 8months course on the basics of Computer use.
I am a prospective Corper likely going for service by November sir.
The issue on ground is that I might not be able to go to law school due to one or 2 constraints.
What can I do with my law degree that will make me valuable sir.
I have passion for blogging and the corporate/contract field of law.
you may recommend professional courses and certifications
Re: What Can I Do With A Law Degree by MoonWater: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
You can do a lot with a law degree. You can work with an insurance company
Re: What Can I Do With A Law Degree by Xsem(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
You can do charging and bailing, trust me it works.
Re: What Can I Do With A Law Degree by amadiwati(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Charge and bail!
Re: What Can I Do With A Law Degree by martinzkingin: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
MoonWater:
You can do a lot with a law degree. You can work with an insurance company

even without call to the bar

(1) (Reply)

Is This Company Real / Is There Any Good NGO At Ajah, Lagos For Voluntary Positions Or Internships / Access Bank In Court With Former Staff Over Unpaid Payment In Lieu Of Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.