Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Boy Caught Stripping A 60-year-old Woman Naked -says ‘I Wanted To Deliver Her - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Boy Caught Stripping A 60-year-old Woman Naked -says ‘I Wanted To Deliver Her (889 Views)

Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Caught Stripping A 60-year-old Woman Naked -says ‘I Wanted To Deliver Her by meokeke(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Saheed Emmanuel, 19, has been handed 2 years imprisonment without an option of fine for scamming a 60-year old woman by stripping her naked under the false pretense of delivering from evil spirits.
click below for more details
https://www.meokeke.com/boy-caught-stripping-60-year-old-woman-naked-says-i-wanted-deliver-evil-spirit/
Re: Boy Caught Stripping A 60-year-old Woman Naked -says ‘I Wanted To Deliver Her by MayorofLagos(m): 2:18am On Sep 30, 2018
That 60yr old wanted to be stripped by the 19yr old. grin If this was the other way around with a 19yr old girl stripping a 60yr old man, will she be jailed? grin grin Grandma want to be whipped with that thang! Let her enjoy herself and mind your business. grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stripping A 60-year-old Woman Naked -says ‘I Wanted To Deliver Her by BabaRamota1980: 3:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Boy did what

Was the woman possessed, which kin delivery be dat
Re: Boy Caught Stripping A 60-year-old Woman Naked -says ‘I Wanted To Deliver Her by BabaRamota1980: 3:43am On Sep 30, 2018
MayorofLagos:
That 60yr old wanted to be stripped by the 19yr old. grin If this was the other way around with a 19yr old girl stripping a 60yr old man, will she be jailed? grin grin Grandma want to be whipped with that thang! Let her enjoy herself and mind your business. grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is The Edoid The Most Spoken Native Language In Nigeria. / 10 Places To Meet Rich Men And Women For Relationship In Port Harcourt / Oyo Or Ile-ife? Which One Is Superior To The Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.